Why is sexual violence so frowned upon in games?

>Brutally murders NPCs
Perfectly fine
>Tortures them
*Edgy & funny
>penis got inside a woman without permission Suddenly the entire world will crumble before the eyes of every YouTuber, Redditard, twitter-cunt, and every major media outlet.

Getting a dick up your ass is a lot less worse than getting shot or violently assaulted or pretty much any other crime. If gta6 will have a female protag, will the politically correct cowards at rockstar make a rape sequence cause that's the relevant kind of violence for women in a game about violence, especially when those cunts made a torture scene.

Attached: 1617933451812.png (1585x2698, 2.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO8y0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>brutal violence
>murder
>torture
Why are all these separate points? Fuck this image. Fuck you. I hope rape becomes even more taboo just to spite you.

I should also be able to rape any NPC like I can murder any of them.

>Twatter user on resetera

Hey, I remember this bait thread from a few weeks ago

People are more touchy with Rape because its closer to reality (their reality as well) than cartoon violence.

A negro smoking down 30 cops with a minigun like San Andreas has never happened, it's entirely contained within the game fantasy
Same with stuff like the deaths from Dead Space
But a rape scene can feel too real, since the only thing you need it for it to be so is a person struggling and another one trying to pin them down.

Your words make no sense, it suggests you raped them.

>>Getting a dick up your ass is a lot less worse than getting shot or violently assaulted or pretty much any other crime.
Talking from experience?

Surprisingly woke response.

Attached: 1632022705294.png (640x640, 400.01K)

Because rape involves brutal violence, torture, adds sexual violence, and will most likely end in a murder.

this was posted years ago. the one u saw weeks ago must be something else, can u link it? I'll probably like it.

me yelling for rape because I like it

Most people agree that there are situations in which violence is morally justified, e.g. self defense. So there's a certain tolerance of simulated violence, even if in many games it can be quite egregious.

In contrast, I think it's fair to say that almost everyone believes that rape can never be morally justified (unless you come up with some ridiculous scenario where some evil genius says that you have to rape someone or else he blows up the world).

Speaking of, do americans really enjoy the weird cherry taste of their fizzy? We got some imported shit like Dr Pepper and Cherry Coke and it tastes awful

Attached: 1635235493987.jpg (500x500, 61.14K)

non-american here i love cherry coke, wtf you talking about, tasteless faggot

shit tastes like medicine

I don't remember how the OP was put well enough to be able to look for it in an archive, sorry

I prefer vanilla

>Why is sexual violence so frowned upon in games?
dont know but we need more games where 'accidental sexual violence' is a thing.
it's just an accident, like a natural disaster.
totally unintentional.

Attached: 1633078080593.jpg (917x1725, 140.01K)

People get raped and live.
People get murdered and die.
That's the difference, both crimes are bad but one you have to live with and any reminder of it is awful.

Rape just hits different, y'know?

Actual rape is bad, but its been diluted because of american twitter users saying shit like "yikes my abusive ex-bf didn't let me suck and fuck at the club when we were dating, it was literally rape"

Projecting femoids.
They want to be restored, but hide it with such fervor to never let anyone know

Listen chuds, rape is worse than murder because rape survivors have to LIVE with the devastating psychological and physical consequences of being raped. Murder victims are DEAD and therefore do not suffer after they have been murdered.

That doesn't explain the acceptance of the torture scene in gta along with hundreds of video games literally dedicated to gore to realistic violence these days. a negro shooting down 30 cops doesn't represent most of gaming.

So, rape would be fine if it's done in a ridiculous cartoony fashion according to you?? I'd wager that'd make it even more controversial, and if it would why shouldn't it be the same for violent crimes?

youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO8y0

read while listening to this

Attached: clown rape.png (1238x416, 82.81K)

user, the person who decided the length of sentence for rape likely didn't get herself/himself raped for it

Americans prefer the termination of life over the creation of life and they rule the world

In the future it will be illegal to show skeletons because the chinks don't like them.