Why do males bully other males for their (short) height ?

I don't really get it why some of you do that. It's not like you will date them or something. You pretty much act like women.

For the record, I am 182 cm so pretty average height, never got bullied but wanted to ask out of curiosity.

Attached: 1661476148779924.jpg (720x720, 70.04K)

kill manlets and kikes, and for good measure kills every pole too

idk it might be some evolutionary shit. Do animals bully the smaller ones of their species?

I would respect your point if you were not greece. Get out of here you boy-loving nigger.

It's effective

Lanklets seethe because of our greater intellectual abilities.
t.5'4 150 iq
Every lanklet I have ever met has been a retard.

i've never heard of someone being bullied for being short in my time in school(for this is a school thing)

>tfw 5'4" and feminine with wide hips
fml

bend over pshek

Height and IQ are positively correlated.

it's called taking the piss, don't take it to heart pussy faggot

You're just a lanklet larping to make us look like faggots fuck off
Maybe in third world shitholes but here in the civilized world we are more evolved and have a better brain to body ratio (correlated with intelligence).

The doggers having an itch

I'm 170 cm and was never bullied for my height. What people really do(and this is fucking everywhere) is not take you seriously or giving you respect. It's like being a child or a woman status-wise.

182 is very average for Poland these days user, I would even call you borderline manlet.

Well you actually are a woman with a dick so you deserve it.

No I am not, how dare you.

I am 194.5cm and I've never bullied men shorter than me simply for their height. If I respect the man for his work/achievements, then I don't even think about it.

Lol I could kill you with one punch to your fetal alcohol syndrome brain, polack.

men bullie men over everyting if u are overweight underweight to tall to short if u look ugly etc shit just happens also if u are insecure or have low social status u are more likely to be targeted by bullies welcomme to life

That doesn't stop you from being a retard.

Some manlets unironically internalize those words and troonout.

Attached: 91e.jpg (600x600, 30.82K)

>woman with a dick
It's called a man fucking faggot

Dude people shit on people for whatever they can. Ideally it’s what they think someone would be most sensitive about, and for short guys height is typically the bullseye.

it's all about MOGing

This exactly

As someone who's 6'5, people will just find the next trivial characteristic to belittle you. Humans are either envious or belittling. Respect is a thing of the past.

Lol thats cute little buddy. Too bad no one likes you because you are essentially a disgusting goblin. Have fun with your books bud.

And that's your problem manlet. Not your short stature I jabbed you with a slight remark and you lost your temper and are threatening me through a cia honeypot site.
That's why you don't get respect, you are mentally a manlet beta.
I wouldn't fuck trans women but I love to use them as banter.