Remember in the early 2000s when conservatives denied global warming was even happening?

Remember in the early 2000s when conservatives denied global warming was even happening?
Damn, they quiet now huh?

Attached: temperature_vs_solar_activity_2021.png (1696x1325, 367.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b8JZo6PzpCU?t=69
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeowner's_Defense_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

chink alert

Not my problem.

Time to stop those chinks and pajeets from polluting

imagine actually believing the sun has no effect on the earths temperature.

I don't care if it's happening the globohomo green society isn't worth maintaining

>t. zhang

Attached: 1603137183499.jpg (672x960, 113.51K)

>american reading comprehension

With extreme prejudice.

Looks like we solved global cooling.
You're welcome!

>china, india and African shitholes burn alive
>Arctic regions dominated by white countries become more habitable
what’s the issue here

Attached: 28E2DB44-2251-4790-8FC1-8D1D16C5506C.jpg (680x659, 64.33K)

Why would I want to save the environment f I am not going to have any kids?
My enemies want the white race to go extinct. Why would I want to save the environment for a bunch of niggers, spics, and jews to enjoy?

hahahahahahahaah
Your graph doesnt match the actual data over the last decades at least.
Where did the decline go? guess they managed to "hide' it after all (but you wouldn't know what that means since you have no fucking clue about where your graph, and supposed data, comes from, you are just a doomsday cult member)

that conservatives were unable to comprehend basic science about a major issue and were proven wrong.
this entire thread is conservative cope and seethe

you do realize they changed it to climate change because it stopped warming, right?
they had to "hide the decline" remember?
we know the data is all fake and gay, there was no hockey stick
>just trust me bro, we arent lying this time!

youtu.be/b8JZo6PzpCU?t=69
Go and fucking debate them then faggot.

Then why are the elites still buying beach front property?

Attached: 1655217241106.jpg (750x712, 299.25K)

>it's all fake data
you do realise the ironic schizo take doesn't convince anyone else reading this thread right?

in a way democrats are worse cause they claim to believe in it yet do nothing about it, obama did nothing, and biden is doing nothing

we aren't all like this - but for some reason a lot are...

Enjoy arguing with ignorant GOP lapdogs and FOX News zombies.

conservative politicians aside from fringe nutcases cucked to the data, and now run interference for their financial backers in fossil fuel industries. That's definitely more pathetic.

LMFAO the university of east anglia emails where they admit the world is cooling and they have to manipulate the data to hide it are 100% real
nice try gaslighting

The best prediction for climate is "no it wont"
Just stand next to anyone making a prediction about anything to do with climate and say "no it won't" you'll never be wrong.

Don't care

Still voting Trump

faggot OP BTFO LOL LMFAO
he is probably too young to even know about the east anglia emails

Because beachfront property is a wonderful tax haven.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeowner's_Defense_Act

they said you retards couldn't prove it was cause by carbon and they were right

Attached: Mann Made Climate Change.jpg (2000x1515, 507.72K)

Attached: climate_hoax.jpg (500x334, 87.53K)

>global warming
Is debunked. It's called climate change now because antarctica is gettng colder

You do realise the 2 sentences from east anglia emails that were presented out of context and promoted by conservative politicians is the "2000s when conservatives denied global warming was even happening" part and the OP image which shows the temperature continuing to rise is the conservatives BTFO part?

Try to keep up.

can say climatescam with the word scam

>east anglia emails
Damn I memba that

remember in the 1930s when democraps supported SIEG HEIL HITLER?

I wonder why Dr Mann never allowed discovery to go ahead when he took Mark Steyn to court? kek

the scientists that present the data themselves every year say they are making it as sensational as possible to draw attention to the issue.

not that GW isn't happening to some degree but it's heavily overstated for political purposes- like literally every other political issue on earth.

GW is the urbanite's version of environmental stewardship. there are 100s of ways we are trashing the planet that are fundamentally worse than GW.

Attached: 1280.0.jpg (1400x1050, 262.16K)

it took you 10 minutes to go look that up, didnt it faggot?
you needed to get your talking points LMFAO
theres no context to take out, they conspired to hide the lack of warming in the data by adding fake data going all the way back to the 1960s.
just like with the fake hockey stick grapk

>source: SATIRE-T2

>not that GW isn't happening to some degree but it's heavily overstated for political purposes- like literally every other political issue on earth.
we are still coming out of an ice age so naturally yes it is still warming somewhat and the ice caps are melting. this is perfectly normal and natural and anything else is hysteria

this was PRIOR to the phrase
>climate change
making is appearance, because up until that point it was
> GLOBAL WARMING GLOBAL WARMING GLOBAL WARMING

it's not a better world though. because of the half-ass measures that leftists use; like biden just refusing oil leases, squeezing refineries out of business with regulatory capture and clamping down on the environmental laws on the books; we don't end up getting green, walkable cities surrounded by robust wilderness. we don't get clean water or air or healthy children, and we certainly don't get sustainability or energy independence.

instead we get status quo, with all of us driving 30 minutes to work with non-renewable fossil fuels from our non-walkable, not-green communities; except now it's more expensive. it's exactly the same except it costs more to do it now.

fuck you, liar.

Attached: 1575907069116.jpg (555x416, 21.05K)

>Summer comes late, but shows up
>Must be global warming

Retarded.

fake data schizo. nobody takes that argument seriously anymore. EVEN Half the people in this thread are tacitly admitting that GW is actually happening. Your argument lost, move on.