Americans, you should learn to defend yourself with a knife since your guns will soon be outlawed

Americans, you should learn to defend yourself with a knife since your guns will soon be outlawed.

Attached: 24745975.jpg (500x282, 16.78K)

Attached: Licence-Patch-2-rotated-1.jpg (2160x2160, 900.86K)

knifing someone would be horrible

The United States will not exist if the 2nd Amendment is taken away

You think exploding someone else's head with a shotgun or snatching the arm of someone with an assault rifle is better!?

yes much better.

yeah, I would rather have my head blown up like a watermelon and die instantly then slowly bleed out.

Bleeding out, suffering means that you have a chance to be rescued.

>how to win a knife fight
Run

Loser dies at the scene, winner dies on the way to the hospital.

life isn't a video game bud, nobody is coming to rescue you fast enough

Based.

I have like $40k worth of guns and you mohammedans don't think I have $2k+ worth of knives?

It's not that bad actually. Depends on what your intention is. If you want to just defend yourself and make attacker retreat, you just try to stab their shoulder. If you want to kill, there are many ways. You go for artery in neck, stab upwards to the heart with 80 degree angle if knife is long enough or if you want to make someone suffer, stab them in the guts and twist the knife. There are specific knives as well that has a bit hooked end for that job. Don't forget to pull it out.

severed defenseless french head in broad daylight, anyone?

Attached: 1641153754133.jpg (1506x1439, 572.18K)

Knives > guns in 95% of situations

A) 21 foot rule. I can stab you before you get unholstered.

B) easier to carry at all times

C) defending yourself with a gun in my state is nearly illegal (fuck OR)

Tase or pepper spray will defeat the non PCP swordsman. Enhanced by chems, however, the style of the blade becomes nearly invincible and is a true force to be reckoned with.

As long as you don't get hit in an artery or vital organ, knife attacks are way more survivable than guns. You can fight on with a stab wound depending on the area, a gunshot wound, not so much.

Crazy how gun laws are going to make all guns disappear into thin air

Except some people survive getting their head blown up, but not getting drained of their blood.

Knives are much more dangerous to advocate for people to carry around for self defense than a firearm you retarded nigger.

yes

It’s pretty badass actually.

kek, you can't really mock them, since knoifes are banned here.
You can get jailed for carrying a miniature knife if the red judge dislikes your mug.
That said I was once caught in an airport check with a gigantic knife I had forgotten in my backpack and I didn't get into trouble (besides having the knife thrown in the trash).