Alex Jones was RIGHT about Fema camps

I thought I could disregard his insane ramblings about things that will never happen, but what the fuck?

Attached: SSSGOV.png (586x524, 322.2K)

Lmao the spin doctoring on this is amazing.
>You don't like the war we're starting for israel?
>You'll be put in a FEMA camp, and you'll be happy!

Attached: le happy npc.jpg (500x500, 39.62K)

They put their disdain and hate for you in full display. Tweeting and smiling while they crush you

fema can tongue my conscientious objector anud

>if you object to war
>you will work non-combatant roles yet still be in the armed forces.
So basically you live?

Attached: 5a44d3c45fe14.jpg (521x447, 67.75K)

>To provide opertunities to objectors
Is that a threat?

Blood is washed with water, not blood.
We will put an end to all wars through love

What are conscientious objectors?
Does telling them to nigger tongue my anus make me a conscientious objectors?

Attached: 1621744609448.jpg (677x678, 180.5K)

Yep, they are saying if we resist we'll be put in a fema concentration camp. So we'll resist all the more because we're not going. We'll die first.

Yes

Alex Jones has ALWAYS been right, you fucking mong.

It is saying that objectors will be placed in non-combat jobs such as FEMA, not that FEMA will lock everyone up.
If the US ever needs to draft again their will be plenty of work to be had in civil defense, or in FEMA resetteling people in areas that fall under NBC attack.
Civil defense is generally made up largely of the ageing veteran population in theory.

I hate jews

of course he was right. "they" dont build "camps" and create "homeland defense" because they need to spend more money.

a future emergency could be anything from starvation to widespread, violent political dissent, to whatever. and those camps and their metal feeding trays stand ready.

>you can do civil service
>no, i'm not helping you
>then you go to jail
>no, i'm not going to jail
>we're sending people to pick you up
>looking forward to it

Jokes on them, I can't be drafted for a multitude of regions. Enjoy your war and camps.

>multitude of regions
We can tell.

>FEMA will """"""""""provide opportunities"""""""""" to conscientious objectors
Based FEMA doing YOU a favour by locking you in a labour camp

Attached: 1627639698720.png (512x512, 111.5K)

>draft happens in the west
>only citizens can go, immigrants have no obligation and would be racist to force them
>european survivors come back to their women raped enmass by black and middle eastern hordes
>must raise a mutt

You know this will happen. No white mem around to prevent it.

Awoo!

Where are the feminists now?

Same place they've been since trannies started gaining traction a couple years back: nowhere.

Draft me and I'll kill the first Officer I see when given a weapon.

>Acts like a beacon of conservative values that fights against globohomo
>Jacks off to men

Attached: 195.jpg (3380x3780, 815.49K)

So you can either jump into a meatgrinder or get a non combat role dilating ZOG trannies. The U.S. is fucked.

Attached: levine.jpg (1000x667, 104.16K)

They funded the creation of this virus that has wiped out the economies of the world.
They have labelled everything effective as misinformation allowing people to die then later stop censoring and say "The science has changed"
They have silenced experts, frozen bank accounts and erased social media effectively keeping most people quiet.
They are now protecting a government known to be corrupt and telling you that you have to help kill people in some capacity.
It is all going to lead to nuclear war while parasitic "elites" hide in their bunkers leaving the peasants to suffer and die.

Midwits are literal fucking NPC.
They are incapable of thought and I no longer feel sorry for any who get themselves killed beyond this point in time because they have now had plenty of time to wake up and think for themselves.

Attached: 55AF5C72-560C-4297-822C-684CA1AC5D22.jpg (720x1870, 280.91K)

kek

>letting this happen to you
I will not be a part of any experiment, and I will not be going to war on foreign soil.

Until they need a casus belli and false-flag obliterate your cuck-tent