Reading the Bible for the first time (NKJV), when does this shit get good...

Reading the Bible for the first time (NKJV), when does this shit get good? I'm at Leviticus 5 and since the middle of Exodus it's been a bunch of boring shit about the specifics of blood sacrifice and the specifics of Tabernacle measurements. Genesis and the first half or so of Exodus was dope but it's gone off rails since. I don't think this desert kike stuff is for me, guys.

Attached: the-crusades-10-19-19-1.jpg (710x400, 88.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vyrmOw2cnmo
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1322
archive.md/BArSk
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1704
archive.md/xNSMQ
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1303
archive.md/7fkwR
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1341
archive.md/XyEmg
youtu.be/EiXQmeuHTOY
biblereading.christkirk.com/podcast/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ezekiel

Just skip to the new testament for now.

Ezechiel 23:20
youtu.be/vyrmOw2cnmo

religious d&c, a classic
news

>Long Funeral Homes, Short Life Insurers? Ex-Blackrock Fund Manager Discovers Disturbing Trends In Mortality
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1322
archive.md/BArSk

>‘Freedom Convoys’ gaining steam across Europe – reports
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1704
archive.md/xNSMQ

>NBA Legend Shaquille O’Neal Comes Out Against Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccinations
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1303
archive.md/7fkwR

>Biden administration restores sanctions waiver to Iran
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1341
archive.md/XyEmg

Attached: 1629584001106.png (955x609, 134.46K)

Bro. Leviticus and Deuteronomy are the most dull parts. It’s all the Laws of Moses. You’re not an Orthodox Jew, just skip to Numbers and read on. Also please do not read if like a story book. Every line is filled with spiritual and symbolic meaning so be sure to take breaks and look up analysis of these great recounts by church fathers from the early Christian churches

this

this

To add. The Bible isn’t a book. It’s a library collection of MANY books. Moses wrote genesis to numbers. The rest is written by other scribes, David, Isaiah, Daniel, etc until the New Testament.

> Leviticus and Deut are just laws
> Numbers is the conquest of the pagans
> Judges is the early rulers of Israel
> Samson is about Samson etc
> Psalms are poetry written by David
> The Prophets (Isaiah Daniel Hezekiah Jeremiah etc) are prophecies and criticism
> Matthew Mark Luke John is the life of Jesus
> Acts is the post-Jesus actions of the apostles
> Romans until revelation are letters written by Paul and James
> Revelation is project written by John on the island of Patmos

Read with context. It isn’t 1 book

The NKJV isn't great, especially if you look at the notes. They are removing Jesus Godhood and resurrections. I'm not sure if they also change it to make Jesus a sinner as well.

I couldn’t get past the begats

right KJV only. AVOID NU-BIBLES
bannedpreaching.com

The old testament is mostly for reference. Start with Matthew in the new testament. Jesus isn't actually the son of God tho. The Bible is a fable. Some Godly things in there tho. Just mixed in with personal agendas.

Any recommendations on good "guides" for the context and analysis? Something that's newbie friendly and not too heavy on deep religious language that'll fly right over my head?

1 JOHN 2
21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

k

It doesn't. It is a book written by kike rabbi. It is a shadow of the ancient religion it was stolen from

Everything you're reading is about Christ.

Nature of the sacrifices, dietary laws, etc. It is all indicative of the sort of person Christ/God is. The nature of what the Israelites are to rely on.

This is easiest to parse in the dietary laws. Simple example, no pork? Because porkers eat anything, not a 'pure' diet. So God is discriminating, so to will you ONLY survive by the constant intervention and instantiation by the one living God. So no carrion eaters.

You can get more out of this if you start in the middle with the gospels, but unironically, read it like 'fiction'. Not in the sense it is untrue, but in the sense the author has an intention with what is being communicated, and you're dealing with the author of reality.

This.
Typically a Christian should read New Testament first, then start going through the Old Testament and read some Psalms too as you go.
Also consider using the KJV Audiobook. It's free on youtube. Comfy ambient music, great voices.
youtu.be/EiXQmeuHTOY

Joshua - kings 2 is pretty good

Then it gets good again at job until Song of Songs. The rest of the OT is a series of rabbis seething and kvetching majorly boring stuff.

You should start from new testament, then go back to Psalms and Isiah, then read the full book.

>The rest of the OT is a series of rabbis seething and kvetching majorly boring stuff.
wrong. excellent prophesies

Does anybody have the image that goes "what i see would surely drive me mad if i did not know that god would have the last laugh"

As soon as you adopt hebrew mythos and culture and abandon your European roots.
have you tried pretending withing the semitic book Europeans are nothing?

>New Kiked Jew Version

Attached: 1550321833060.jpg (250x194, 9.81K)

This. The new testament is the important one, granted the first 3 books are basically the same story, it's. Jesus pick your adventure thing.

Once you read the new testament and understand it, THEN go back and read the old testament. You need to understand that the coming of Christ and his fulfillment of the prophocies ends up making a lot of the things discussed in the old testament obsolete because Christ does for your sins so you are not required do things like sacrifice a lamb. It's also why things like "you can't eat pork" and why you can labor on the Sabbath. Christ came and was the earthly form of God among us he even said himself in Matthew 12:11 Which one of you who has a sheep, if it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will not take hold of it and lift it out? Of how much more value is a man than a sheep! So it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath.

So you need to keep in mind Christ basically redefined a lot of what was required from the old testament

Is any of the apocrypha good reading?

>reading the bible in book order
you know this isn't a novel right?

here biblereading.christkirk.com/podcast/

Eh it's apocrypha for a reason, it's good but nothing super ground breaking. It's like extra credit from my understanding

Thanks fren

>The particular country will fall eventually at some point! This time I really mean it!

*yawn* two more weeks then?

Genesis is amazing. Exodus is good.
Leviticus. Numbers, Deuteronomy are advanced.
Proverbs and Psalms are good and easy.
Ecclesiastes is too.
NT doesnt make sense without a good grip on the OT.
Matthew, Mark. Luke and John provide grace and align the Bible with the modern world.
Get a study bible to help explain it all.
The bible is like a combination of a self help book,esoteric ancient knowledge, prophecy and wisdom. It just gets more interesting as you study it further.

>Extra credit
As in extra credit for historical purposes.