Attached: feltch.jpg (990x643, 255.82K)

thanks for the heads up, heading to the cinema now

They made a new Fletch? Why?

throw things at the wall until they stick

Now the cumulative box office is $490. Good job FletchBro

looks incredibly boring and poorly written, hamm can’t act

out of all things i wouldn't expect another fletch film wtf
>Directed by Greg Mottola
even more random lmao. I will watch depending the amount of blacks in the film tho

how lewd is it?

Seems like only 2 black actors and 1 asian face in minor roles, and John Slattery is in it too. I might give it a chance

Dad, pls

Hamm is one of the best. I am not a shill. I like Jon Hamm. Don't you guys remember Mad Men? He was in that! Lets watch this movie, shouldn't he be a leading man, realistically? Well lets watch him!

Hamm is a terrible actor

Fake News!
The carousel scene??? huH??

This. He's a bit of a ham

I like Jon Hamm, but personally I'm more looking forward to his upcoming movie with Sarah Gadon.

Attached: CornerOffice.jpg (4096x3276, 3.39M)

I have no idea. Jon Hamm has always been a massive box office draw, and Fletch is such a huge brand nowadays

Feltch

the lighting in this movie is so fucking bad

I think this failure may make them reconsider the Fletch Cinematic Universe they have been planning

What about the other guy from Mad Men? Isn't it cool to see them reunited!

Attached: Confess.Fletch.2022.1080p.WEBRip.x265-RARBG-0002.jpg (1916x1034, 225.51K)

>It's good to see John Hamm and John Slattery working together again! They had such great chemistry on Mad Men.

>Aw, man. John Slattery and Jon Hamm in the same frame again. These two legends need more major roles. Untouchable actors.

>Yes Jon Hamm is back! This role seems to fit him so well too. I hope this is the first of many.

I don’t know why I come to this board I don’t watch movies anymore

Very based. I love Jon Hamm and Sarah Gadon.

Attached: Jon Hamm Sarah Gadon .jpg (529x395, 53.84K)

It looks like something I'll maybe turn on when it goes to streaming

It's actually streaming today, and already on torrent. It also released theatrically today. Haha

John Hamm is a hairlet

Attached: 318EE5D600000578-3464449-Patchy_problem_The_Mad_Men_star_debuted_a_new_haircut_as_he_took-m-8_1456435607177.jpg (634x686, 87.61K)

ITS OVER