Dinklage Tries To Cancel 'Snow White' But Comes Up Short

youtube.com/watch?v=Pyy_FIYE7EE

HOLLYWOOD, CA—Beloved Hollywood starlet Peter Dinklage pushed back against Disney’s live-action remake of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, but his efforts seem to have come up short.

“I feel cut off at the legs,” said the Game of Thrones star after hearing Disney’s low decision to keep dwarves in a movie about dwarves. “I expected at least a teeny-weeny concession from Disney; I feel overlooked.”

“Our attempts at inclusion were far from minuscule,” said Disney Chief Inclusion Officer, Lilly Putte. “We consulted with underrepresented communities through every teensy, minute detail, no matter how tiny. To hear Mr. Dinklage get on his soapbox and accuse us of a pint-sized effort, well it feels a wee bit stunted.”

Dinklage, who achieved stardom with a diminutive role in the movie “Elf,” as a man mistaken for an elf, admitted he feels in over his head a little when overshadowed by greedy movie executives.

His experience may be proof that universal inclusion in Hollywood may be—for now at least—too high a bar to reach.

This article has been condensed for shorter reading.

babylonbee.com/news/dinklage-tries-to-cancel-snow-white-but-comes-up-short

Attached: 1643604637846.jpg (1392x788, 168.82K)

Could you have sex with a woman you don't love?

Babylon Bee sometimes tries too hard and this is one of those times

get it
he short

Reddit Dinklage

>But Comes Up Short
Really? Making fun of his height with a pun? How could they stoop so low?

>To hear Mr. Dinklage get on his soapbox and accuse us of a pint-sized effort, well it feels a wee bit stunted.
no way a real chief inclusion office (if that is a real job) said those words exactly

>comes up short
manlet rage inc

Attached: 1639770442101.jpg (480x479, 13.78K)

wtf
how is this legal?

>Comes Up Short

Attached: 1636888122964.png (815x790, 251.5K)

>tv has enough attention span to read a total of 1 sentence

>Lilly Putte
Clever

Not really tasteful or funny

>dwarves
Not little people but dwarves, a fictional race. Did he complain about lotr hobbits and dwarves? Fucking midge

you know whats tasty? Your fat, veiny tits
post your tits or gtfo

Why was this a controversy? It was based. Dinklage shat on Disney for browning a character literally named Snow White but didn't think about anything else

He didn't want to do that
All he wanted is the 7 dwarves to be more noble, like living in a palace and eat fancy food, which would an improvment to the characters
Leave him alone already

Babylon bee is conservative the onion

Lotr didn't cast actual midgets

>Dinklage Tries To Cancel 'Snow White' But Comes Up Short

>starlet
Kek

>Babylon bee
God I love them , truly carrying the torch of the onion

It's so painfully on the nose that it's actually funny

Shameful. I thought you'd be the bigger man, OP

Normand sucks so much