Tell us stories about the past, oldfags. We wanna listen

Tell us stories about the past, oldfags. We wanna listen

Attached: Hudd.jpg (1200x900, 248.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BDCrySa52YE
youtu.be/HebzsG7hGqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TV in the 90's was more anarchic and fun, not everything went through a committee.

Thanks for reading my blog now get the fuck off my lawn.

one time my friends and I had consensual ish sex with a retarded girl

Where do i find retarded girls? Louie ck is right, you cant see a lot of retarded people in the open nowadays. I mean legitimately clinically retarded

church

I'm not old, I'm 31.

It was a better time. Simpsons was this new show that kids loved and Konami made an arcade video game based on it. We would all line up to play or at least watch it at the local movie theater.

Attached: 0307_143659 - Copy.jpg (600x875, 153.2K)

The neighborhood retard once beat me up (physically) while I was playing KOF97

I used to have my birthday party at a put put golf/arcade/gocart race track place every year til I was like 11, the place was sick. they had bumper boats too until somebody almost drowned. living through pokemania at its peak was fun

I think the 1980s was the last time my brother and I were happy. We haven't spoken in years tho.

Attached: 1119_200816 - Copy.jpg (800x600, 200.04K)

Here's a good story (and kino) from the past
youtube.com/watch?v=BDCrySa52YE

the past was pretty great. lots of things to be discovered leaving your house before literally every aspect of life was blasted into our faces via the internet and social media. you actually had to go outside to meet new people and get a girlfriend. the internet was a solitary place for NEETS and nerds to escape the normies. Now it's kind of the opposite. Ted was right about technological advancement being a disaster.

Attached: 1608027310520.jpg (515x350, 37.36K)

Ted was a tranny and a retard tho

#TrustScientists!

Attached: a typical UC Berkley professor.jpg (640x453, 208.35K)

oh you’re just a redditor

There used to be a nudie channel on cable that you had to pay extra to unlock but the signal distortion wasn’t perfect so sometimes you could make out boobs and people making sex.

One of my friends in the city’s mom was banging some guy who sold devices that got you cable for free and it unscrambled the nudie channel. He also got all the dragonball stuff before it was even in English.

youtu.be/HebzsG7hGqk

Back in the day, the hardworking Mexicans earned far more and had bigger families. Nowadays you have to pay your whole salary just to get one to breed your wife. Truly we live in dark times.

So, one time, I was walking down on the West Broad Side of the Windy City and I say’s to Johnny “Gobbin” Longshanks, “Woah, my hard boiled egg is slipping from my grip from the harsh winds!”

He say’s, say’s he, “Don’t let it fall or else it’ll crack and make a big mess.” Sure enough’s, I drops it, I does, and lo and behold it doesn’t crack and it roooooooolls really long-like, I say’s.

The moral of the story is that the best thing about Chicago is that when you drop and egg it rolls all the way down to the river.

Back in the day, we used to go outside and rent PCs to play our vydia. We also used to know a kid who had some movie and would go there with an enpty CD to burn it with said movie.
Good times

one time I shat my pants in school

tv was shit honestly, its way better now even with the wokeshit
games were good, but tv was shit, idk why

Once I went to an arcade. There was a game there called "The House of the Dead". I played the game and inserted $5 worth of quarters into the machine. I then completed the game.

>you actually had to go outside to meet new people and get a girlfriend
I met my first IRL girlfriend in the 90s on AOL