My niece all of a sudden thinks she has mental health issues and wants to see a therapist...

My niece all of a sudden thinks she has mental health issues and wants to see a therapist. I don't believe her because she's never shown any symptoms. What should I do?

Attached: niece.jpg (1440x1502, 163.04K)

>What should I do?
Nakadashi

fuck her right in the pussy

I will take care of him, user

Your nephew is perfectly capable of rational decisions

> typical fa/g/ thinks if he's normal everyone is normal
you look like a bicycler trying to speak about how to ride a rocket

Probably force her not to seek help so she spirals into a self destructive series of decisions ultimately leading to suicide. Or just let her see someone. Idc

> into a self destructive series of decisions ultimately leading to suicide
you mean op has to invite her to his private trannie discord?

rape correction

It's literally hip to have some mental health problems so you can be a special snowflake. She just wants to be validated by her group of friends.

teaching women to code is wrong!

Why are Russian women so beautiful?

you should start masturbating in front of your niece. this is the only way to cure her problem. give me updates on how it's going.

you should be the rapist for her

Attached: 1653689193911.jpg (600x600, 51.18K)

Mongoloid admixture

this, it's uncool and boring to be "neurotypical", every normal teen issue is now considered some sign of a mental illness and it scores them oppression points to use against people who cause them strife

exactly
they too beautiful and white for this world, which is why your jew black overlords in america exterminating them now because they threat to diversity

in case you are serious, people who are mentally unwell very often do not showcase any symptoms for various reasons. or they do, but they get interpreted as something else. i was able to spot a friend of mine having depression when everyone else just thought she was being an aloof, emotionless bitch. i think it kind of broke her because she stopped hanging out with us even after she got better.

idk whats so bad about talking to a psychiatrist anyway, the fact that it's such "tabo"o is why a big reason why everything is so fucked these days

desu she looks like she has mental problems

why do women always want you to see a therapist?

Post photo of her pussy so we can tell you the best course to take

i misread i thought it was about a psychologist

imo most people don't need psychiatrist, they just need to frickin talk to someone so they can get those thoughts out and work out their issues

Good one

Attached: 1663316390664.jpg (497x640, 117.82K)