Are there any modern write ups on whether or not this is actually safe/secure...

Are there any modern write ups on whether or not this is actually safe/secure? I know they supposedly don't keep any logs and all the servers are on RAM, but can you actually verify it?

Attached: nvpn.jpg (1003x691, 134.74K)

Q: Is NordVPN safe?
A: Where do they get the money to pay for sponsorship slots?

From people buying subscriptions?

You can rent a VPS for the same BTC as a VPN and install it yourself. For a bonus you'll have better service and will be able to share it with people; either because you are kind or because you are looking for crowd security.

They had to start somewhere retard, and they started with ads.

Attached: raw.png (492x342, 121.44K)

okay, but that doesn't really mean they're insecure, especially now. Read the thread, I'm looking for a yay or nay on being all RAM servers and no logs, not schizo Any Forums posting about ads.

>gets traffic logged by hosting provider

you think your ISP isn't logging your nord traffic retard?

>advertised by all the marvel onionss on youtube
>audience is literally every zoom zoom
It's a honeypot. Use mullvad and buy it with tumbled crypto, or protonvpn. preferably setup your own vpn

>protonvpn
bait

so is mullvad. hence why i said preferably setup your own vpn. reading is hard.

>I know they supposedly don't keep any logs and all the servers are on RAM, but can you actually verify it?
You will never be able to verify these claims, it's a matter of who you trust the most

A honeypot wouldn't advertise to zoomers and normies. I would rather be suspicious of mullvad and proton since they advertise to le hackerman
For what it's worth nord vpn also passed an audit and no data has been leaked to authorities yet

>audit
Appeal to authority fallacy. Instant pass.

No, the current CEO used to work for a data mining company. I doubt anything has changed.

Every vpn has to appeal to authorities otherwise they get shut down. As long as they don't keep logs it should be fine. Not one occurrence of them leaking any data to authorities yet

That you know of.

Show me one occurrence then. If someone got busted through nord it would make big news

>what are sealed indictments

Ever heard the phrase "gotta spend money to make money"?

Mullvad passed audits too, they don't mean much man.

I can't find the one meme image, but that is literally moot for privacy because there's no sizable crowd to mix into and a motivated actor can easily force over a dox from the hoster without much trouble. It's like being a spy with neon clowngear as a disguise.
No VPN is verifiable. None. "Audits" don't matter for reasons alluded to but phrased like a Twitterfaggot; things are then a matter of trusting the auditor, and it just so happens that 99% of VPN certifications are signed off by literal-whos.
My vote goes to Mullvad because they have actual static-IP servers and portforwarding. To my knowledge, they haven't handed out information and I use it on the recommendation of an extremely schizo and privacy-fagged skid circle. But that's not an invitation to trust me, as I silently accept that things may go downhill.

where the FUCK is cockvpn

user, are you stupid?

Trust is moot in all of it, it's just hope in the end. I doubt most people that use it are up to anything really insane anyway, those types wouldn't even bother with a commercial VPN. The whole market really does just exist for people to watch streaming from other countries and download copyrighted shit, that's really the entire main use.

It's got an encrypted tunnel directly into your ass and I'm sending some packets right now.

are you?