Arrives tomorrow, what should I fuck with first

Arrives tomorrow, what should I fuck with first

Attached: flipper-zero-tamogochi-for-hackers_400x333.jpg (400x333, 32.7K)

ur mom. I did

through his jorts. It was.

There is nothing more onions then some cringe kid skiddie that buys commercialized hacking products to "fuck with something"

Put it in a drawer like the Arduino, Raspberry Pi, RTL-SDR and all the other shit the internet made look cool that you'll never use.

Opening Tesla chargeports is a good one.

Bought this shit to flip on ebay but it still hasn't sold out. I'm gonna see if I can cancel my order. Seeing balding men "hack" teslas on facebook and tiktok is extremely cringe

post unboxing of it to your twitter/discord zoomer tranny furry circlejerk to show how "uwu im a quirky lil leet hackur"" and then never use it

Try shoving it up your ass to see if it fits

Got one arriving too
Looking forward to using it as an addition to my pen testing kit, especially for physical security and door badging stuff. I think it puts several features into a nice package but haters gon hate
I’d imagine many would buy this and never use it or even l ow what sub ghz radio is. If you know you know, if it’s useful you know

keep it in a drawer so it doesnt get covered in dust like the raspberry pi

Man Any Forums really hates it when people buy things.

well ofc it's full of 3rd worlders and frugal people

My arduino is backing up my most important files from my home NAS to my keychain encrypted USB so that even if my house burns down my important shit is always with me on my keys.
My raspberry pi is my DNS server sitting behind my firewall and blocking all ads and unwanted services like google.
When I get a flipper I'm going to use it to open the gateway only emergency services and busses can open, so that my one way street now opens for me too when I want to drive in or out that way.

That you can't find useful creative uses for your shit is a you problem, we all know you bought them too and you are only saying that from your own experience due to your own lack of imagination.
You must be a nigger.

unless those "people" are /s4s/ raiders and those things are fag virtue signal toys ofc

/g hates everything. mostly retarded shitposters here. it's the tech-centered version of /pol

Can this thing fuck with MiFare Classic NFC tags (used for staff-only corridors in the university hospital here)?

Can this thing fuck with TETRA-encrypted radio signals?

I dunno why you guys are so obsessive with pen testing me I just write on some scrap paper to see if a pen works and if it doesn’t I throw it out.

Fuck with the trash by putting the device in it. Epic lolz, for the win!

put the unleashed firmware on it

I’ve read about it fucking with NFC, I’ve got plans to test on encrypted prox too. I think if you want to put in the work of writing a new library probably