/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Everything is already from china but in here we discuss the cheap chink shit you see on various sites.

useful links
>neocities wiki: csgwiki.neocities.org/
>pastebin guide: pastebin.com/raw/WgqPCG8x
>how to buy from 1688: howtotao.com/1688-guide
>how to buy from taobao: howtotao.com/buy-from-taobao
>web image-to-text converter and translator: newocr.com
>installgentoo wiki: wiki.installgentoo.com/wiki/Chink_shit_general

>News
user plans to buy fraudulent listings to get free storage user gets some stuff and reviews it, no pictures though user wants to go to jail user suspects he's getting a fake xiaomi powerbank turns out he did user is still tinkering on his smart plug posts progress
user tries to summarise the /csg/ experience user receives pens and monocular gives a detailed review An image catches anons attention user wants to an hero with mystery fungi user is interested in a blanket other user has one user receives some stuff user's knifeless tape arrives user gets soldering supplies and a screen user inquires about head mounted magnifier glasses opinions are split
user is very happy with his purchase user's keyboard arrives, comes with a free keychain turns out to sweat cancer liquid user finds a zoophile figurine, refuses to share the link user grows old "mint seeds" that happen to have a horrible germination rate user refuses to give up, godspeed user gets bad sunglasses, gets them free as a result Last thread: Thread before last thread:

Attached: op.jpg (1200x736, 297.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B092HFHN8Y/
m.aliexpress.com/store/2190157
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based new dedicated OP maker

Who knows for how long I will keep it up, but for now it's nice to bring /csg/ back a bit.

bought a 5 pack for about $20 on amazon for all of my VR stuff, works well for that purpose, and I limit the charging current on my phone anyway

thanks OP good work
link for these cables?

Also, any good high-ish watt usb-c charger that isn't too expensive or total shit?

amazon.com/gp/product/B092HFHN8Y/

>taxed at customs

Attached: 1658871916526090.jpg (392x495, 119.87K)

I got a 65w baseus for 28 dollars it's pretty good

Cruel.

I bought an iPhone 4s battery from this store a few years ago and it worked great in my daily phone until I upgraded. Still works great now.
m.aliexpress.com/store/2190157

>tfw paid $8 for a fucking pair of wlan laptop antennas

>amazon, ebay, yahoo auctions has pic related for +$60
Ordered mine on aliexpress last week for $31, got it today and works like a charm. Came with the box and all. Wtf I love China now

Attached: pendulumz.jpg (3148x3192, 654.38K)

Nice to hear, glad you enjoy it user.

any recommended tweezers for electronic assembly and repair?

hakko or ifixit

stay based OP

Is this a tamagotchi

redpillme on Ali's "Plus" section

>hey bro, you want a genuine MJSCPHBJK?

Attached: wtf.png (362x621, 136.68K)

looks like 5406 lads want one

I NEED THE FUCKING LINK!!!