I was walking recently to the bus stop when i found this weird contraption...

I was walking recently to the bus stop when i found this weird contraption, when i inspected closer i thought it was a cell coin charger but i am not sure as to what this is exactly, it has a USB micro B port which is visible from the image and the coin cell’s format is LIR2032, the most confusing of all wasn’t even the board itself but rather what it hide in, it was a cyan blue rubber rectangle with circular corners as see in the image, it has a cut out hole where the USB micro B port can fit in and has a big whole on one of the side where the board can be seen entirely, the part where it baffled me the most was the ON/OFF lettering in the front, there was no real buttons on the board to turn it “off” or “on” but i think that there used to be something inside but somehow mysteriously vanished, i assume that this whole thing was a part of some child’s toy that got left out somehow,
i was very curious as to what happened if I plugged the port with the charger, i tried to stop the urge because i am scared as to what will happen but curiosity got the best of me, what happened was a red light turned on once i plugged in the charger and nothing more, it was confusing, can anyone help to identify this strange thing, any help wether be small or big will be appreciated

Attached: 3656F7AC-EA2B-471B-AE80-0729D16160D6.png (1186x839, 1.15M)

Maybe try taking half decent pictures

Did you bring it home?
rest in peace user

Tried my best

You didn't even take both sides of the board

Lol

Attached: 3C0417E3-0AF5-4ACA-9111-2362B54900CB.jpg (4032x3024, 2.95M)

So there is a button after all

Wait where?

Right in the middle, metal dome tactile switch

Doesnt seems to be any wireless antenas embedded into the pcb

Ah so that what its for, i thought it was part of the coin cell thingy, i didn’t touch it because i am scared to break it

Sounds like Good news probably

It's the switch for my vibrator. Please punish me, master

Attached: 39C25A34-AF4E-4BDB-A607-3BBA09EF1468.jpg (225x225, 4.31K)

>uninspired redditor thinks Any Forums is /r/whatisthisthing

kill yourself

>no visible antenna, so either no comms or extremely short distance
>two small-ass 6-pin packages, possibly not even micro-controllers
>even if micro-controllers then extremely low spec
>the rest are passive components
whatever it does, it's some boring ass crap like remote switch or something. just toss it.

Imagine using reddit

Even if it was something boring, i need to know how it functions and what the purpose is but certainly explains why it was placed outside

Looks like the two pads on top was supposed to be connected to something, that has broken off.

Interesting, i really want to know as to what it broke off