REVANCED MANAGER IS OUT

github.com/revanced/revanced-manager/releases
you will switch from the abandonware that is youtube vanced, right user?

Attached: 1656934348980.png (512x307, 32.09K)

or i can just install newpipe
>m-muh sign-in only features
botnet

>a modified version of YouTube designed to circumvent ads and access premium-only features without paying
>hosted on GitHub, a Microsoft company

How long until this one gets taken down too?

Why wouldn't Microsoft want to hurt a competitor?
They don't even have to take any liability.

Normal vanced still works. What do I gain from this?
They already stood up for youtubeDL

Newpipe doesn't have this problem

Newpipe breaks everyweek despite being "maintained"
While the "abandonware" YouTube Vanced is still working 6 months after its last update.
>nooo you don't understand, I must updoot

Vanced will break eventually. Get ahead of the game now to save yourself trouble later.

youtube-dl is still up

Looks like it applies patches on-device, which means it should let you cherrypick patches
Pretty cool then

>you will switch from the abandonware that is youtube vanced, right user?

Attached: 1659504009037.png (700x394, 151.24K)

The color scheme of the logo makes me think that someone on the dev team is a Byakurenfag.

Attached: 03f202a6500ec99a757715914adb1c94.jpg (960x1280, 575.62K)

Reminder that you need to install NewPipe to enable the new download feature.

No, it's (you) who don't understand concept behind newpipe and what abomination vanced was really.

epeen to a bunch of Stallman worshippers on mongolian basket weaving forum?

They're releasing updates every literally every 3 hours, I think I'll wait until they go stable.

>supposedly just patches the og youtube app
>just installs another youtube app alongside the default one
holy yikes, especially considering you have to have the original youtube app on your device, which i didn't at first.

Yeah notice how newpipe didn't get shut down the minute google noticed it. You'll be using reeeeeevanced in a couple generation of this cycle because you're too much of a brainlet to switch to free software that can't get shut down. When newpipe breaks it takes like 2 days to fix. Are you that much of a consumer that you can't stand not having your videos for 2 days.

Jeez... just fucking read what newpipe doind and how it handles youtube.
Then realize that vansed was literally hacked youtube app with premium features and shady manager.
It's not foss worship, it's common sense. You literally either use original premium, or browser, or newpipe, if you want something reliable.

>if you software reguarly breaks for 2 days or more requiring an update. It is the consumers fault for wanting to use the software.
You honestly can not make this shit up.

>Then realize that vansed was literally hacked youtube app with premium features and shady manager.
Yes this is what I want
>something reliable.
Vanced is much more reliable even as abandonware.

WTF I installed this and this just happened to my phone.

Attached: 1663266209345.jpg (2000x1500, 562.48K)

irrelevant the hydra has already been born

ok shizo

Lol deserved

>google makes breaking change to fuck 3rd party apps
>this makes it the fault of the 3rd party apps instead of the platform that regular goes out of their way to break them.
>picks shitty hack of actual YouTube that's destine to become abandonware because of legal issues
>means constant cycle of installing shady opaque software because you can't deal with 2 days of delay from open source alternative.
The state of modern consumers.

Ok. You should say you like sucking smelly shady dicks from the beginning.
Have a nice day.

The UI of Newpipe is absolutely terrible. Plus it's slow and laggy as shit

We just want to watch YouTube without ads, not deal with autistic devs with no UX knowledge

Attached: 1663266358464.jpg (1080x2400, 89.05K)

>blaming others.
Irrelevant when Vanced has literally never had this problem.
Cope harder, your software is shit and I don't care who gets a finger pointed as for why it is.

Ads are starting to creep into Vanced

>Vanced will break eventually
>revanced will eventually become abandonware
>revanced will break eventually
>reeeeevanced will eventually become abandonware
The cycle will continue. You're literally the modern day equivalent of boomers just installing random .exe on their computer for extra ram or a new search bar. Newpipe doesn't even break that much.

is this shit compatible with android tv ?