Why do we hate this again?

Why do we hate this again?

Attached: 1663262198589.jpg (800x259, 43.69K)

Because it's popular.

It actually is pretty bad but that's never relevant.

It just werks and is FOSS. But it's slightly more MB than it needs to be so people will spend hours configuring an alternative

change scary.
you could argue bloat and slight overreach but it solved more problems than it caused.
most people crying about it didn't even know what init.d did but were swept into doomposting like a boomer grandma swept into believing crazy fox news conspiracies.

Good tool but handle too much thing (and some are useless, or handling are bad)
1 bug could fuck everything, too centralized, also very slow, compare alpine and fedora boot time, alpine win

Guys, help me, I've switched from systemd to another init system because systemd is bloat but now for some reason I can't manage my services
sudo systemctl status bluetooth
systemctl: command not found

>Why do we hate this again?
we don't. only a very very very small fringe minority, and let me be clear that they are minorities (definitely jews), that scream and shout and they are super ultra loud so you will mostly only hear their voices over the gross majority of people who think systemd is great. they are jewish trannys, and there are fewer than you think are actually posting, there's only like 5 of them making the hundreds and thousands of systemd posts on this board.

Because Fuck Shitsmith told us to, that's why
absolute state of Any Forums anno domini 2k22

Literal NSA backdoor. Can't believe it's been so widely accepted

have you tried unplugging it and plugging back in?

trannies hate their d.

because it works great and some people must justify their way too much free time by deliberately complicating their life by choosing something either deprecated and/or obscure

I have no use for systemd and I don't install software I have no use for.
Use systemd if it makes you happy, I don't care.

We don't, don't listen to a bunch of consumerist that don't know how to even type on a terminal

Beings like having something to moan about, otherwise they will get really miserable.

>why do we hate this again
"a stop job is running for......(0 min/5 min)"

Redhat's relationship with IBM

>muh Unix philosophy

>It has a huge codebase therefore it must be a backdoor
meds

We don't. Anyone who actually works with system administration on any scale loves systems.

Only VM ricers complain.

Unix philosophy is shit anyways. The whole idea that all software should only do one small thing leads to fragmentation and consequently pajeetization of the operating system