Friendly Apple Thread - what did you preorder Any Forums?

What am I in for Any Forums?

Also what are you guys hoping they will announce for the October WWDC? I really want a Mac Mini with an M2 Pro. I think my iPad Air 4 is still good so I'll stick with this one for a few more years.

Attached: 1.jpg (1087x574, 151.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

macrumors.com/2022/09/14/iphone-14-pro-max-battery-test/
wccftech.com/iphone-14-pro-max-battery-compared-against-iphone-13-pro-max-in-new-test-shows-a-major-jump/
notebookcheck.net/Incredible-Apple-iPhone-14-Pro-and-iPhone-14-Pro-Max-Performance-Camera-Battery-Life-Shatters-Competiting-Android-Flagships/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i have the 13 pro and i am set for the next years but i am thinking about buying an apple watch ultra

That does look nice but I am just not a fan of watches that I would need to charge every night.

what color should i get?

i think i will wait until the ultra gen 2 next year

Doesn't it only come in Titanium?

I might get a Mac Mini eventually, no rush to replace my desktop running Fedora Silverblue (will miss muh gaymes), but I do miss macOS. I had an iMac from 2006ish for several years, and it is still my most favourite computer I ever had, even though I had RAM compatibility issues and had to take the second stick out to install large programs.

What phone do you currently have? Is this your first iPhone?

Why would anyone get a Mac mini, just play 200$ more and get a MacBook air with a keyboard, trackpad, speakers and a display aka a MacBook air, you can still use it like a Mac mini if you want to

I would consider a laptop but I never take it anywhere, I already have the periphials and don’t care to plug and unplug the dock. Will think about it though.

Attached: 166266529471477116.jpg (1125x2436, 241.08K)

U can get a used m1 for like 500 bucks

After reviewers saying the 14pro has on average 2 hr less of battery time compared to the 13pro i am not longer interested. My 12pro was worse than my old XR so the pro line has to do something really wow to win me over otherwise I am keeping this shit phone until it breaks

I have an iPhone 13 Pro Max. I actually bought this one for my mom though her phone which is not that old is already fucking up an iPhone 11PM. I told her to go Android but she told me she wasn't going to learn how to use one so 14PM it is.

I'll probably trade in my 13PM for a S24 or something in 2-3 years. That being said I still want a Mac Mini M2 Pro.

All of the reviews I found from Google seem to say 2 hours more even with the AOD. What review is saying 2 hours less?

macrumors.com/2022/09/14/iphone-14-pro-max-battery-test/

wccftech.com/iphone-14-pro-max-battery-compared-against-iphone-13-pro-max-in-new-test-shows-a-major-jump/

notebookcheck.net/Incredible-Apple-iPhone-14-Pro-and-iPhone-14-Pro-Max-Performance-Camera-Battery-Life-Shatters-Competiting-Android-Flagships/

Wouldn’t you want the synergy of either Android+(Linux or Windows) or iOS+Mac? KDEconnect is a decent approximation for Linux users with an Android phone, but relies on a constant connection and daemon on both devices, I feel like the Apple implementation would be less half baked, and I have my foot halfway in the Apple system.

>AI fixes photo and increases it to SLR quality
>SLR quality equivalent to a $2000 Sony SLR
This sounds impressive but isn't the point of an SLR is that it will give you the photo you took and not a fucking AI render? I don't think professionals are going to abandon their 4-5k SLR for a fucking iPhone. It's still quite impressive and makes the S22U look extremely cheap in comparison.

I honestly only used Airdrop which does the same thing as OneDrive, I don't use iCloud or anything else that utilizes the Apple ecosystem. OneDrive surprisingly work with a lot of Apple files like I can easily open my GoodNotes, ProCreate and Sketchable files without issues on my Windows PC.

Oh so you don’t have a Mac. It’s stuff like sending texts and calling from the Mac using the iPhone and stuff like that. I’m just saying in terms of synergy Android works better with Linux and Windows and iPhone works best with Mac.

They should have dropped the 14/14+ and just made a 14 Mini Pro

My new job role requires me to film/make videos of various equipment in test labs etc. Thinking of upgrading from my iphone 12 to a iphone 14 pro/max whatever the most expensive one is as I can put it on business expenses anyway and claim it. is the video decent?

The 14PM has the best camera on the market at the moment for both photo and video. The S23U might be better but that won't come out until February.

Fuck off. iPhone 14 arriving in a few hours. iPhone 14 plus will be popular too.

Not as decent as an actual camera.