Where and how to download music with good quality?

Can somebody please tell me how and where I can download music that I want, for private and not commercial purposes, for example private video editing?
I know I can downloads music from YouTube with video jdownloader but the quality is garbage!

Attached: VLC.png (288x290, 14.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/yt-dlp/yt-dlp
youtube.com/watch?v=RJwu9LkRNYc
deemix.app/
t.me/s/murglarnews
en.deezercommunity.com/subscription-and-payments-5/how-do-find-my-personal-arl-number-on-deezer-68040?postid=191338#post191338
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anybody?

are you retarded

Not a clue, officer

Napster, maybe.

RuTracker is great for finding FLACs. Russians do this autistic thing where they put the whole album into a single FLAC or APE file, but they always provide a CUE file, so you'll need some program like Flacon (for Linux and Mac) or CueTools (Windows) to create separate files for every song.

WinMX

soulseek

go to a mirror of tpb from the list on proxybay.github.io, there is a music section

apparently

>downloading music in 2022

Nice! So Any Forums is only able to insult me, or tell me to go ahead an download torrent, thank you guys, really, you helped me a lot, no go ahead and fuck yourself!

reddit.com is my personal recommendation

step 1. find the song you want on youtube
step 2. connect your microphone and place it next to your speakers
step 3. open audacity
step 4. hit record after playing the song
step 5. export as mp3

>Russians do this autistic thing where they put the whole album into a single FLAC
kek

there is also emule.
Anyway, I don't know if quality improves downloading youtube videos via yt-dlp: github.com/yt-dlp/yt-dlp
there are few switches to converto to max quality mp3s, like
yt-dlp --extract-audio --audio-quality 0 --audio-format mp3 youtube.com/watch?v=RJwu9LkRNYc

Sometimes on bandcamp there are free downloads as well
honestly I listen to music downloaded from youtube just fine

delete this part (Any Forums parsing error I guess)

deemix.app/ - this for windows
t.me/s/murglarnews - and this for android

where to find arls these days?

Nigga you retarded?

en.deezercommunity.com/subscription-and-payments-5/how-do-find-my-personal-arl-number-on-deezer-68040?postid=191338#post191338

If you don't have an account, make one. If you're from a meme country and can't make an account, just use a VPN.

Check .flac with Spek after download, some of them are fake from time to time...
Fopnu*
Good answer

Attached: __shinku_rozen_maiden_drawn_by_kaicggo__94bd9abc928eee9e997a8ac9fb7ea920.jpg (1000x1419, 1.97M)

Wait, does the deezer exploit still works?
I thought it got nuked and you could only download shitty 128kbps versions of the music.

well yeah it's 128kbps, but let me guess, you hear the difference?

>128kbps
Please go back to 2006...