Laptop manufacturers hate this one simple trick

Attached: SAM_4273.jpg (1984x1488, 1009.72K)

this is officially the first time an image auto rotated for me on the chans

*doesn't turn on without a screen attached*
pssh, nothing personnel kid

Defeats the point of a laptop.

I've gotta try this
Not if the display broke. Normies will discard their laptop then even if they sit with it at home all day

>break screen
>oh noo, you HAVE to pay us $800 to get a new one

hopefully you didnt get an artificially obolesced laptop that won't turn on without its screen

dunno what you mean it turns on. Or do you mean external monitor unplugged aswell?

Some laptops have pre-bios checks for their built in monitor and won’t post/boot without it.

It could something as simple as grounding or shorting a circuit to bypass. solder a resistor in their or something.

If it's a shit screen, aftermarket replacements are a dime a dozen out there. If it's a good screen, you think 4K 144Hz displays grow on trees?

Attached: 20220506_115842.jpg (2880x2160, 1.52M)

a shitty 45% 250nit 1080p display replacement for my old thinkpad costs almost as much as the whole damn laptop
if it had no screen as in op's picrel then i wouldn't even bother replacing it
for my mac the screen probably costs a whole grand if not more
if it broke then i would rather use it as a desktop at that point

if you're the type of person to do this then you're already not the type of person they advertise for
they literally don't care about the poor/frugalfags when 99% of the planet just buys a brand new machine every 1-4 years.

This. Frugalfags are an anomaly, sadly.

is lenovo gaming laptop legion 5 gen 7 any good i heard they have some thermals also what could cause many brain/head zaps and muscle tensing/tension and twitches and burning ache around/on nerves and random sensory pleasure?

I have one but the Ryzen version with a Nvidia GPU
Battery life kinda sucks but again it's a gaming laptop. It's absurdly good at running games tho'. I have considered giving away my desktop and just using it full time since my desktop is about 5 years old now and I'll be replacing it in a year or two anyway since the mobo isn't,5 compatible with new processors (and just has problems with usb3.1 in general)

The wifi antennae are usually in the top screen. And why would you want to type on a laptop keyboard as your regular desktop keyboard?

Do what I do user, close the laptop, put it under your desk, connect to monitor+mouse +keyboard. This is what I did when the screen died and it's been going strong as my main desktop for 7 years.

if i get a ryzen version with rtx 3060 do you have a recommendation on which cpu 6600h or 6800h?

if it's now a desktop then just use the ethernet port dumbass.