Gestures vs Buttons

Gestures vs buttons, which do you prefer?

strawpoll.com/polls/7rnzGNqqagO

Attached: DwjgMYzXQAAuZrc.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 151.55K)

gestures masterrace

I hate gestures but I'm autistic for screen real state, so gestures it is.

Gesture masterrace

>50/50
This board is really full of contrarian.
Everyone know gestures are the superior choice.

buttons

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-110205_KurobaEx-fdroid.png (739x1642, 180.95K)

>gestures or buttons
>or
how about both?

Buttons, I hate gestures

gestures are fine until they misinterpret my input

Hardware buttons
I'l settle for capacitive ones even

I agree

i use voice commands

Attached: 1663251951680.jpg (750x720, 146.11K)

brainwaves

Buttons because gestures make third party launchers lag.

Disgusting

I've got a home and back button but not the third one (whatever it's called), I use a gesture for that. I like it a lot.

You can disable individual buttons? How?

this
Mi A1, I miss you my nigga

buttons chagnge place and order. gestures are the same on any android/iphone

after adjusting the drag-back input space, it's doing alright for me. if the situation arises where the app has a separate idea of what 'back' is, then things get sticky.

I use the buttons. I'm stuck in my boomer ways, but if you'll give me a little credit. I have adopted "double tap to wake up" and "double tap empty space on home screen to sleep" because it's intuitive and I don't want to wear out my physical power button. While we're on this topic of navigation and usability. I think the slide out sidebar panel is completely fucking worthless since all of my regularly used software is already on the home screen, so I disable the sidebar.

Are you a low-IQ tranny or minority race? I bet you use gestures.

Are you a normal heterosexual white person? I bet you use buttons.

I like gestures, but now that my phone is starting to show its age a bit and thr UI controls aren't as snappy as they used to be I have to go for buttons because the gestures need a responsive device to feel good to use.

>double tap on home to sleep
Didn't know you could do this

>side panel
Fuck that annoying thing. That also reminds me that apps with a sidebar like KurobaEx are awful for not having everything in the bottom bar. I hate hamburger slide outs.

Said the third-worlder who was enraged and confused by gestures and couldn't get the hang of them. That's why they keep buttons around for people like you.