You arent supposed to know how to live this way you're meant to own a lawn mower because for some reason grass is meant...

you arent supposed to know how to live this way you're meant to own a lawn mower because for some reason grass is meant to be cut

Attached: 1662899496521556.jpg (654x545, 72.87K)

what about minecraft

What's the matrix link? I have your videos backed up this time.

Imagine owning grass. Just torch it all ablaze.

I don't have to cut my grass but I want to d so I can walk around my yard contemplating my existence or something. Actually I stopped contemplating it in my 20s and don't care anymore now I just walk around with an empty mind enjoying birds and ticks.

Grass is meant to be cut in agricultural societies, yes. Scythe and a herd of goats so you can use the land for other purposes. Goes hand in hand with the earliest of written history, but if you think people should rebel against lawn mowers for some reason I'm all ears.

Actually cattle for grass. Goats for weed control.

>coins to put on your eyes
a nice touch.

>this is how landlets cope

the matrix is dead everything is on discord right now

>massive tumor camper top on the truck
>fast

fastman is being split up into multiple images due to filesize limitations

So what's the discord link?

are you the autist that was living in a horse trailer?

seek out fastman version 11

yes

I need to find a very specific picture to improve fastman. It needs to be a photograph of a truck with a mismatched truck cap on, and the truck and the truck cap need to seem not that expensive like around $6000. It needs to have a white background and it needs be facing with the front end pointed towards the viewer and to the right.

I can not find an image like this. Typically with cheap trucks no one bothers to give them a white background

Attached: ARE_6961931.jpg (1200x609, 104.71K)

I made it fit in half the size thanks to the onebag drawing.

Attached: Untitled55_20220915061901~2.png (1984x644, 756K)

>shiny rocks
ngmi

fastman images have really helped me when traveling
i have station wagon that i use for long travel and sleeping. then i also have bicycle in there that i use for short travel, for example when going to shop.
no more expensive hotels or anything, just my trunk

The fastman dream is over for me. I have a wife and kid now.

Attached: 297573939_529815575579791_2038043891506797244_n.jpg (1080x1080, 204.65K)

you can still be fast lookup earthship homes

>fastman version 11
Can't find this anywhere