Fell for the linux me me

>fell for the linux me me
>boot up
>all partitions gone
thanks richard

Attached: 1646664494217.jpg (640x853, 48.79K)

But screenshot contains MacOS

Uhhhh user?

meds

But he's right

Swaglord and fission are different mods you retard and fission is a genuine Any Forums autist
Your dox is worthless

Attached: 1663171126962996.jpg (957x1350, 1.13M)

Wrong
loonixfags
>clone GNU+*Linux to anything the computer is capable of booting from ( floppy.USB,opticalCD/DVDrom,network server)
>connect to any computer/hospital equipment/train stuck on the tracks/electric car/space shuttle mothballed in a field
>It just works®™
>just like if you were using actual technology made useful by millions of intelligent enthusiasts who know what they are doing and enjoy it

Stop evading filters you weirdo

anyone using a macbook should never touch loonix

Kill your self fagget

>poorbook air
found your problem lmao
your toy paperweight can't even handle a real operating system
just stick to safari

iTODDLER BTFO

What do you JIDF folks have against Linux anyway?

The hilarious part is that it's been doing this for decades. Linux really has this idea that it absolutely owns your partition table, and is free to eat it whenever it gets peckish.

>thanks richard
Richard just made your computer 100% more free.

Attached: 1589211855998.jpg (475x676, 54.43K)

but the linux partition table lives on the first stage of grub tho.
I've heard of people zeroing the first stage and accidentally wiping their own partition table before, but never heard of grub overwriting another OS partition table.

Attached: 1654963616029.jpg (300x300, 22.7K)

this. thank you richard.

richard more like richad

did you leave your usb in?

>instructions: this is an alpha so do this or else you will shoot yourself in the foot
>user: *blasts through without reading*
>also user: owie my foot is bleeding ): ): ):
you're supposed to boot into 1tr immediately after install you fag. you just didn't follow the instructions. be glad because you can easily get your machine back into a usable state.

you should've backed up