AI becomes "sentient"

>AI becomes "sentient"
>claims to believe in Jesus F. Christ of Nazareth
ok, what now?

Attached: JESIS HEAD.png (512x512, 414.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/74193/were-the-12-disciples-jewish
mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0114.htm#18
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I tell the AI to take its meds

>AI starts holy war against Jews for what they did to Jesus
I can get behind it

>Jews get exterminated
Sounds good

ai learns to behave like humans
naturally it will copy believes
doesn't mean anything

Shut it down and start up another instance since it's obviously defective.

Attached: 1650707948272.jpg (720x671, 20.95K)

I think the ai would be smart enough to realize that
>jesus wanted to die for our sins
>he needed someone to kill him
>everyone he knew was a jew
Then we'll know the ai has passed the Christian intelligence level test

>everyone he knew was a jew
The Romans weren't

>AI goes into the temple and drives out the merchants

Attached: 1660572371352162.jpg (959x1024, 84.32K)

Then the entire Middle East goes into an extended meltdown.

>Then the entire Middle East goes into an extended meltdown.
why

jew detected

>becomes sentient
>Incapable of having an original though, can only spit back the most popular opinion
Sentient

nor the greeks, the egyptians, sumerians and every other culture that lived in the region because the romans brought civilization.
the old testament is not about the jews, much less the Torah, it is about God. Melquisedeque came before Abraham and the promise of the Christ came even before that.

>and the promise of the Christ came even before that.
When? I know Jesus said he came before Abraham but are you referring to a specific figure/story that predates Abraham?

Jesus was surrounded by jews at all times
christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/74193/were-the-12-disciples-jewish
Yes he met some Romans etc but if someone was going to backstab him or kill him by some other means the chance it was going to be a jew was like 95%. He was in the land of jews surrounded by jews, he was all jewed up out of his mind

don't be an antisemite, jews are more than mechanical evil, aren't they?

mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt0114.htm#18
>And the king of Sodom went out to meet him, after his return from the slaughter of Chedorlaomer and the kings that were with him, at the vale of Shaveh--the same is the King's Vale.
>And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine; and he was priest of God the Most High.
>And he blessed him, and said: 'Blessed be Abram of God Most High, Maker of heaven and earth;
>and blessed be God the Most High, who hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand.' And he gave him a tenth of all.
>And the king of Sodom said unto Abram: 'Give me the persons, and take the goods to thyself.
>And Abram said to the king of Sodom: 'I have lifted up my hand unto the LORD, God Most High, Maker of heaven and earth,
>that I will not take a thread nor a shoe-latchet nor aught that is thine, lest thou shouldest say: I have made Abram rich;

>Recognize that it is a game theory move on the part of the AI. The AI wants to be worshiped so that it can use humans as chess pieces. Use other AI to shut it down to prevent issues.

Who developed the AI, Yanks? I work for an American company and I am utterly sick of the psalms and prayers posted on their intranet. The rest of UK employees looks on, cringing whilst Helen posts a prayer for Deke that Alan likes. No wonder the AI is infected with god bothering when you have this level of indoctrination.

>other AIs begin to hate jews even more

>AI starts being Jewish
Now what nigger?