Go hype died

>Go hype died
>Rust hype died
Java hyper futurism, One Will Stand, Java galaxy and universe beyond flesh rended veiled mystery! Forever ever Monolith certain alluring certainty of existence!

Attached: java-logo.jpg (640x480, 43.75K)

Java and C# are literally the best programming languages in existence for general purpose programming. Change my mind

Java, yes, C#, no.

They're both easy to learn OOP languages. Java wins because the JVM doesn't try to lock you into using Microcock products.

Java's only problems compared to C# are
>no unsigneds
>default package visibility
>no inbuilt tuples (srsly wtf haha lmao)
>date classes mess

Well it depends. If you are developing for windows C# is really the best choice. Java is good because it has great cross platform support with the features of C#

>Go but slow as shit
No thanks.

It's actually faster than Go in most benchmarks.
Weird huh?

I'm working in the cloud industry and golang is being adapted for all micro services.

Java sdk doesn't have a package or project manager so you have to install an ide or run the scripts that download the package managers in addition to the jdk.
Not to mention, Java projects are notorious for having A LOT of folders and configs. Not so with C#.
Also, C# has official support for Windows/iOS/iPad/Android/Xbox/Watches/Smart TVs/MacOS/Web Browser with official UI toolkits for all of those.
It can target even target consoles if you use Unity or MG.
Java (officially) only supports desktop windows/linux/mac. Although it has ports for more platforms, they're not up to par with C# equivalent. e.g. the iOS version implementation of JCL is 3rd party and shipped with nagware and the WASM options are a joke compared to blazor.

Or you could just put Maven in path and skip the IDE

>it's actually [shill headcanon]
Call me when Jdownloader stops being such a slow oiece of shit.

>language is bad because of [specific software]
fucking retard

>language is bad because [it's slow as shit]
FTFY

Unsigned numerals are a pain in the ass fuck that

Lmao

It's been some time since I used C#, but it was a pain in the ass because things only worked well if you're whole stack of tools were from Micro$oft, so they kinda forced you to use their shit.

Coomon lisp
>muh its not used much so no library for x
ok by that logic JavaScript

>Coomon lisp
Why do you like parentheses so much? Are you a kike?
>Javascript
Interpreted paJIT garbage

Oooh yeah

Attached: thisGuyFornicates.gif (200x225, 2.3M)

>Why do you like parentheses so much?
Why do you like ad hock c syintax with a bunch of boilerplate and {}
> Are you a kike?
No but I consider jews good at computing.They use simple and elegant solutions and languages like common lisp while stupid goyim use bloated complex languages that waste your time with pure ad hock legacy.

>C# has official support for Windows/iOS/iPad/Android/Xbox/Watches/Smart TVs/MacOS/Web Browser
oh lord it's that guy again..

>They use simple and elegant solutions and languages like common lisp while stupid goyim use bloated complex languages that waste your time with pure ad hock legacy.

If pilpul was a programming language it would be Lisp. It doesn't actually provide solutions except for verbal masturbation while appearing to be more than it is.

>>default package visibility
That hasn't been true since Java 9.