Ethereum has successfully merged, GPUs are still overpriced, was Any Forums wrong?

Ethereum has successfully merged, GPUs are still overpriced, was Any Forums wrong?

Attached: Rig.jpg (1079x1239, 604.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

itworldcanada.com/post/nvidia-struggles-with-surplus-gpu-inventory-amid-falling-demand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know you're baiting, but do you really expect that GPU stocks from China to be put on the market in literally one hour?

It's 1-4 AM in the part of the world that actually matters.

>prices will correct in an instant because.... because I said so!

Will it take a month before we realistically can see the ramifications in the market?

More than a month, obviously. Think about shipping/customs processing times.

Realistically, I don't see 3090 TIs going below $1100

It's early and it's already habbening

analyticsindiamag com/the-merge-is-killing-nvidia-gpu-prices/

>Indiamag

I didn’t take that to account. I am giving it roughly 4 months then before buying a new gpu

i went from making $2-$4 a day on my 3090 and now its looking like it plummeted to $0.09
ama

It's slowly going down

Attached: .png (1200x577, 63.05K)

>shipping/customs
Takes a couple weeks, no more. Do you really think they load used GPUs on container ships?

takes some time for prices to adjust

They'll be transported by all shipping methods. Ship/plane/freight. It'll take a while for the bulk of GPUs from eastern countries to get distributed (if they even want to sell/distribute them to other continents).

I can't wait for the idiots who think their mined out 3080s are still worth 1000€ to get assblasted.

Difficultly is literally irrelevant now.
That flat line is it no longer mattering. Difficulty is effectively 0.

>he STILL thinks gpu prices are fucked because of mining, but not because of artificial scarcity
why are gaymers so retarded

why not both?
-artifical scarcity
-nvidia price gouging and being megakike
-miners gobbling up gpus
-scalpers
-amd losing ground
-VR
-AI
-tech workers and engineers earning 6figs can easily afford 1500-2k gpus.

Nvidia had a field day with these happenings.

Yes, user, illuminati stole all the gpu cards. And left all other components on the shelves just like that

Yes

itworldcanada.com/post/nvidia-struggles-with-surplus-gpu-inventory-amid-falling-demand

It's illegal in much of the world now. The Dems might make it illegal here in the United States.

these except amd also had a field day and also actual scarcity from the clustering of supply chain problems we had for the last two years

I mean there might have been some problems. Who knows. Amd obviously profited too but I cant blame them, they are not exactly in good position right now. Thier cpus are competitive but the gpus having problems. Lotta users complaining about the drivers and instability.