What is your opinion of the magsafe wallet, or phone wallets in general? I carry a big traditional wallet around...

What is your opinion of the magsafe wallet, or phone wallets in general? I carry a big traditional wallet around. I wonder if I should switch to this.

Attached: MPPY3_AV3.jpg (1144x1144, 169.96K)

kys

A completely useless gimmick targeted at braindead zoomers who've got no real money to spend.
Just carry a normal wallet.

Phone wallets are pretty feminine, they're basically a womens clutch.

here in europe you need cash at least 15 times a day and just having your cards with you wouldn't work. so you would have to take this plus your regular wallet and that just doesn't make sense

i have a credit limit higher than you could fit in cash in your velcro autism wallet

I'm a woman and I use a regular wallet. I don't even have an iPhone to carry a magsafe wallet first.

>bragging about being able to get into more debt
Retard

Yeah bro whatever enjoy your debt.

They can track everything you buy, including your dragon dildo purchases.

the fuck do you live in? I live in bongland and recently went to France and there was no situation where I needed physical cash

>when your phone gets stolen your wallet is automatically also stolen

>2022
are there really people out there who still don't understand how credit cards work?

You mean a men's wallet?
You don't have pockets for that.
Unless you mean to say you're not a woman at all and this is a dumb larp?

>europe
>cash
where the fuck do you live? Turkey isn't Europe btw

Don’t live in a third world country like America, it’s just that easy

don't you have online payment app?

i live in berlin, germany. yesterday i went to a café and the card reader was broken there, so you had to pay with cash. then i went to a local market to buy some fruits and vegetables, cheese and bread, again cash only. there are so many instances in which a card is not enough around here. my favourite bookshop refuses to accept cards. sometimes you want to give some cash to a homeless person. sometimes you need to pay in cash when using the bus. a lot of smaller bars don't have card readers. the list goes on

I didnt see the point since every government issued card or loyalty program has a phone app equivalent, i use apple pay to buy shit everywhere and when i want to buy drugs my banks ATMs have cardless withdrawals
You just dont need to carry a wallet anymore.

i live in west mongolia and every bumfuck town small store ever accepts cards and many regular stores also accept all sorts of stuff like mobilepay and google pay
it was a fucking shock when we went to hungary and a fairly decent sized store in the fucking capital didn't accept cards and we had to go find an atm

It's not debt if I zero it out before the 44 day term is up. It's literally free money, airline points and insurance.

They already do.

Isnt the whole point of credit cards to show that you can pay off debt and increase your social score?
I got a Capital One card and used it like a debit card and would pay it off every night before I went to sleep
Keep a balance on it the day my statement ended so it showed I was using it and then Id just keep it at zero next month
Do this again and again and your score goes up
Mines a 750 and I have a 25K credit limit already
I work part time for a call center, this took like a year and a half
I honestly dont get how people go into debt
Just dont borrow money, use a credit card like a debit card

I have one and it’s okayish
I put my nfc accesscards for Uni in there and drivers license.
Until we (in Austria) get the digital drivers license Support I’ll use it.
But I guess my Uni will not transition.

TLDR for nfc access card

that looks like a credit card holder.
if you can pay with a credit card, just use apple pay on your phone.
no need for this.