Finally get a job offer

>finally get a job offer
>fully remote
>no chance of ever meeting these people since they live on the other side of the US
>"we require you to be fully vaccinated to work. Can you submit your records please?"

Attached: 1659537704661540.gif (286x310, 688.23K)

>scared of a little needle
cute

This happened to my aunt. She was working remote (in a different state to where the company is based) and was fired because she wasn't vaccinated.

Better call Saul

thanks uwu

Come up with some valid excuse why you havent taken them.

A) you have some condition that rises the risk of getting the side-effects
B) you dont have the full set yet
C) needle hurty
Etc. internet is full of better ones.

Or just fucking move on. If you got an offer you will get another one at a better company.

You're better off not working for a company that forces politics on its employees.

>larping nonce neet

>anime
cringe

it's about knowing you'll submit

Thank god America's lack of nationalized/centralized healthcare means it's impossible for anyone to actually prove you have/haven't received the mRNA cocktail.

"sorry, but that's private medical information"

They know you'll get covid eventually and don't want you to be off work. Maybe they don't want to hire people who value their political virtue signalling over their own health?

>what do you MEAN im fired for sexually harassing my female colleagues?

Attached: 439fc83dcf42fb2fc0304c5f3e1f5fa5.jpg (564x564, 74.17K)

you wouldn't expect to be asked to provide evidence that you are exercising, eating healthy, and drinking enough water, which do more for your health than i've seen the vaccination does, so what makes this so special?
i don't take it for any political or virtue signal reason, i haven't even told anyone in real life that i haven't, nor have i commented on other peoples' choices on the matter, i don't think about it at all really
i just haven't seen anything that would suggest i would benefit from it, so i didn't take it, it's that simple

top fucking kek, no. I work at a hospital and even after vaxxoids get their 3rd and 4th jabs, they still end up coming back all over again for the coof.

because your not exercising or eating healthy doesn't directly endanger other people you nonce

these regulations will be lifted when the virus reaches endemic level

>these regulations will be lifted when the virus reaches endemic level
so two and a half years ago?

Exercise, diet and hydration are under your control. People around you spreading covid are not, you not knowing you have covid and spreading it isn't either. Your were given a choice to protect yourself from covid or not and you intentionally chose not to because you had to experience 2 seconds of a needle entering your arm.

Why do you think the sole purpose was to stop you getting it? Vaccinated individuals get weaker symptoms, this is fact. The vaccine doesn't stop you from getting it, that was never the plan. The plan was herd immunity without overloading the healthcare systems.

>needing vaccinate to work remote
boosted logic

tell me you know nothing of immunology without telling me you nothing of immunology

>these regulations will be lifted when the virus reaches endemic level
very common misconception. lifting the regulations would have been an option after eliminating covid, which failed due to novaxers/nomaskers. endemic covid means those regulations will become permanent.

>fired from remote work for not being gigavaxxed
Do westoids not even fake their vax papers?

People have been so beaten down and psyops'd by this bullshit that they now think it's a crime to lie about your own health records.

it's called medical fraud. its why your travel insurance would be void if you lied about getting the malaria vaccine to travel in south asia

still not illegal no matter how many times you pretend it is, rabbi

ah yes everything is "the jews" despite me being a white british, working class agnostic male

>because your not exercising or eating healthy doesn't directly endanger other people you nonce
op's job is entirely remote, nobody is being even potentially endangered
>Exercise, diet and hydration are under your control. People around you spreading covid are not, you not knowing you have covid and spreading it isn't either. Your were given a choice to protect yourself from covid or not and you intentionally chose not to because you had to experience 2 seconds of a needle entering your arm.
getting and spreading covid is outside of my control as well, as far as i know the vaccine doesn't prevent either
and my reason has nothing to do with an aversion to needles, that is a strawman intended to mock me and you should feel embarrassed for writing it

>op's job is entirely remote, nobody is being even potentially endangered
it's a company wide policy that cannot be changed for the minority of the company that work remote. if that isn't obvious to your tiny fucking brain then you need to get a job and stop being a dumb NEET

Just lie like God damn
They can't verify anyone's vaccine status

>getting a job

>injecting cholesterol directly into the blood for it

Do wagecucks really?

Attached: 0e718omiwaz31.png (721x462, 181.71K)

"Sorry but thats private medical information and a protected class under US labor laws. Please first sign this medical release form and speak to this HIPAA representative for me first" :)

Medical records in my state are done through applications though to check this.

Or, just ignore such workplaces, they're not worth your time if they treat you this poorly.