What will you buy in a few hours when the merge hits?

what will you buy in a few hours when the merge hits?
I think I'm going to get a mined 3060 for $150, repaste it, remove the stock fans and ziptie a couple of noctua fans on it, hell, I might not even need to do anything at all, it's a fucking dream, kek

Attached: 1629391399797.webm (640x1138, 2.95M)

i'll just fap to illya

>im gonna buy heat-damaged reflashed sloppy seconds from a miner who made a 100x return on their investment so I can play more timesink video games that sap me of my free time and energy

you sound like a real winner bro

>timesink
Not him, but... Aren't you going to die one day? Why is anything *not* a timesink?

When you're old, all you will have left are your fond memories and you will have none because you squandered your good years sitting at a computer playing games.

>the gamerbros will be satisfied with their newly-acquired RTX 3000 cards which means more RTX 4000s for your Blender render farm

Everyone wins.

>**60
>considers low end of series for anything

Attached: 1652047149237.jpg (512x509, 40.73K)

Maybe it's just my opinion, but all you've posted is some trite reverse-nostalgia. When I'm old I'll be brain dead, simple fix

cope however you want but getting old sucks regardless of what you did

The used market is shit. Everyone is selling a $500 card for... $500. What what a fucking deal. I'll just pay sales tax and skip the bullshit.

If everything goes as planned, probably buy some more, BTC is legal here and I use them to get some sats.
Oh and some of PSUs too...

True, that's why I haven't bought any card yet.
Some yt faggots say, "tEh CaRdZ ArE bEc0m1N6 sHeAp", well, fuck them! The damn things are not cheap yet... But they will.

Ah, I see you're a man of refined knowledge... Unlike the gaymer peasants.

you're kinda forgetting about the fond memories he will have of computer games
I'm not saying either extreme is good, but a little moderation doesn't hurt
nobody ruined their life playing 3 hours a week of computer games mate and plenty of people have met good friends through it

Define "good years."

>When you're old
Says who?

Attached: 1628469663055.jpg (600x600, 38.27K)

He's a faggot who thinks everyone has no friends like him. What an idiot!

Attached: snapshot_15.22.001.png (1920x1080, 2.7M)

anime’s days on this board are numbered i had beautiful days of extreme competition zoomers were dispossessed of
the years that were either wasted or robbed

mined cards are actually better since they're pumped with electrons a lot so you can assume the copper in them have not oxidized from atmospheric humidity at all and just as pristine as when it were purchased (literally the day it came out).
they've also tanked heat so they're pretty much "burned in" in electronics term, they are tested in time.
the problem only is that if the cards were running at high load while the factory paste had dried or fans degraded, this causes it to go over the heat limits. I doubt miners use shitty power supplies, even your average gaymer power supplies might damage the card even more (shitty power factor or non platinum PSU means higher heat wasted and fed through the card/mobo which damages them in time).

if you manage to get one, test it first in high load to see how the temps are going.
afterwards you go check the paste. if it's too dry and the temps/performance was fucked that means it's a bad card so you just resell them again.
once you find one that has really good paste and runs well, it means the card wasn't heat damaged and it's still gonna run for the next 10 years.

>reflashed
that's a rare case but technically it could happen.

>I think I'm going to get a mined 3060 for $150
Why do you even bother buying nvidia when you're a poorfag?