The great debate

The great debate.

Attached: lineagevsgraphene-1.png (1734x608, 102.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

plasma-mobile.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lineage. GrapheneOS is locked down trash and only on pixel. I tried it, it was slow

>NOOO I CANT RUN MY FAVORITE ZOG FINANCE APPS AND BING BING WAHOO PUBG MOBILE

Attached: 1661251459510.jpg (680x866, 58.07K)

I'm using Graphene on a Pixel 5a. Barebones. I have the handful of apps I wanted off Fdroid and Aurora.

Telegram, email, podcasts, password manager, Spotify, Audible, Bromite, Newpipe.

get a land line, your phone isnt secure and never will be you illiterate consumption monkey

And is it good user

Works fine, no bells and whistles. The Graphene camera app used to suck dick but it's fine now.

If you want your phone to do a bunch of shit and look impressive, this ain't it. It literally boots to a plain black background and the handful of default apps (with black and white icons).

Last couple weeks I was getting a "SystemUI failure" crash to desktop on occasion but that stopped. Graphene actually gets very regular background updates so any issues are usually transient.

>apps take 3x the speed to install
>no root
>slower browsing
>this is good

>>apps take 3x the speed to install
ESL
>>no root
good
>>slower browsing
this is a feature
browse less
>>this is good
yes

I use graphene. Works fine. Honestly not much of a sacrifice if you dont care for the botnet.

>no root
>good
Retarded iToddler

>root is... le good
>yes goy you need le customization

Attached: 1661505524896.png (600x800, 53.69K)

Plasma Mobile.

plasma-mobile.org/

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-14 at 21-36-53 Plasma Mobile.png (1920x774, 1.64M)

one features Saturn symbolism [and is made by a jew] and the other is Reddit-tier. they both suck. phones are spyware. lose it.

Darwin award contender right here

GrapheneOS. Is this even a contest?

Which one will let me nuke the Bluetooth, NFC and wifi modules entirely? None? Then both are trash

which one can i install on a s22

lineage will be better until you can use apps from all profiles on graphene without switching

>dials 911
>*krashes*

Bumpy