The green bubble has gotten so bad people need to be reminded Android users are human too

>Soon after 19-year-old Adele Lowitz gave up her Apple iPhone 11 for an experimental go with an Android smartphone, a friend in her long-running texting group chimed in: “Who’s green?”
People will find you weird and an outcast for owning an Android. Say what you want, but teens have always found ways to bully others. This is one of them. Android might just become obsolote among new American generations.

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-015653_Chrome.jpg (1080x1919, 271.63K)

the current state of muttoids lmao

>People will find you weird and an outcast for owning an Android
Good. I fucking hate people.

Why do you even have a phone?

I love drinking incel tears

Stop talking to people over SMS/iMessage. Use Discord instead. You'll never have these problems.

Hit the road iOS users. Man I'm heated, haha.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 1.49.22 PM.png (822x968, 234.54K)

I just can't think of any benefits of having an android phone other than being a sperg who wants to do computer things on their phone.
Get a real fucking computer.

Not only do people judge you from sight and from afar, you validate stereotypes.
I've literally never seen a real female woman pose for a mirror selfie with an android smartphone.

Nobody gives a shit about the color of the bubbles. And if you do you are an incel no matter if you have an apple product or not.

just buy everyone an iphone lmao

>I know
Do white women actually think android users feel bad about using android?

>caring what zoomers think of each other on the playground
You've already lost.

This thread gets made 5x a day and it makes me wonder if it's some kind of automated demoralizing slide bot, nobody on Any Forums talks to women so how would any of this be relevant to Any Forums?

Mutts, niggers, and brainlets are jew golems destined for poverty.

What color is the bubble from my 2008 flip phone

Sms will die by the next generation
Sending one, white or green bubble will be like sending a fucking fax

I don't like seeing ads, I don't know why this is so difficult for you trannies to understand.

>t. I actually have an iphone but only give bitches my google voice number so my messages are green

Ads pay for your services that you enjoy.
You are literally a pirate if you block them.

Is it not feasible to reverse engineer the imessage format and make an android app that emulates it?

watch movies in bed

only women and fags use iPhones in my country, nobody uses iMessage so green bubbles are irrelevant

most men (male) use cheap mid rangers like Poco, Xiaomi, Realme and Motorola because phones are a tool not a toy or jewelry, and when such tool eventually breaks it can be easily and cheaply fixed or replaced

implying i would spend $1000 to fit-in with swag fags

Attached: 1663118206077.png (1022x727, 1.17M)

>t. my cell phone screen is almost permanently set to a desaturated color filter so i can better resist the notification jew

my gf has an iphone she doesn't even know what green bubbles are
but nobody outside of muttland uses sms so it's not even releveant
this, goes in all fields
americans are fucking disgusting

Ok Linus

I would rather go without a phone than use an apple product.
Pure fucking ass cancer in cellphone form.
FUCK Apple.

>literally every post in this ITT is shitty bait
that's my cue to leave, I'm getting too old for this shit

Look at all the poorfag pajeet jewgler cope itt. LOL

So I can call the workline and masturbate on the toilet.

nah i unironically love iOS
>able to manage with apple configurator
>prevent pairing to untrusted devices (dialog never even shows up)
>enforce min. password complexity
>disable all in-app purchases
>disable siri and predictive kbd
>autoload custom mail and dav servers
>disable bluetooth read/write access (file drop or w/e it's called)
>force wipe on x failed login attempts
>many other cool features

Why give your ISP your texting history, when you can give it to a massive Chinese conglomerate and by proxy the CPP, along with your local authority?

Why do you have a bed?

2sleep

I don't know about that. Some normies are finally learning that this is an artificial limitation created by Apple to lock people into their ecosystem, rather than a technical limitation with Android. In all the texts I have with other Android users, we have high-res images and videos, encryption, read receipts, so it's not like it's incapable.