You need to do your part, user

>you need to do your part, user

Attached: ..png (578x722, 389.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bgr.com/tech/22000-smart-thermostats-in-colorado-locked-over-energy-emergency-sparking-outrage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You will own nothing.

California should be nuked from orbit and turned into one massive amusement park for the remaining 49 states.

i will burn the wood
you will do nothing

>Sir. Sir open the door.
>We have had several community reports that your house is currently emitting carbon.
>Drones have taken air samples above your residence to verify.
>Sir come out of the house and comply with the inspection or we will be forced to enter and detain you for your own safety, and the environments.

Attached: 1623273924569.png (2304x2174, 1.26M)

oh no *cries*

Kek. It's always amusing to see "smart home" owners get fucked over every other week.

>because you enrolled in a Community Energy Savings program
Maybe thev dumbfuck shouldn't have opted in then. Or even read the line where it says you can opt out and where to do so.
>California
The picture is from Texas.

>Has smart home IoT botnet in his house
>Gets fucked
They get what they fucking deserve

Attached: 1649790384587.jpg (1080x1080, 79.4K)

>California
>Texas
With the massive influx of retards from both CA and NY you soon enough won't be able to tell the difference anyways.

>doompost no solution
This should be super obvious.
Get a 100w incandescent lamp or "heat lamp" mounted close to the "locked" thermometer, leave lamp on.
Use a lamp that won't melt, like an old desk lamp with them flexy arms or finger pincher robot joints and springs.
Adjust lamp distance from thermostat to control temperature.
Alternatively, use a Variable AC Autotransformer (AKA "VariAC") to control the temperature of the light bulb.

Thermostats that betray the end user are older than affordable home computers, the tricks are equally old.

>abloobloo me being confortable is more important than saving the world
no. deal w/ it.

>enrolled in a Community Energy Savings program
>can opt out
what's the fucking problem retard

>>can opt out
for now
just wait for the incoming Saving The Planet Act that will make it mandatory

that's just text, nobody was able to

The people moving to Texas are mostly republican.

"I don't want to understand the situation. I want to be angry."

It's from Colorado, I think.

bgr.com/tech/22000-smart-thermostats-in-colorado-locked-over-energy-emergency-sparking-outrage/

The people who signed up got $100, plus $25 every year following.

California doesn't suck because it's full of blue-haired leftists. It sucks because it combines an economic boom with restrictive land-use rules, which leads to homelessness, displacement, high rents, awful commutes, and everything else you hate about California.

The irony is that Texans are doing the same thing and blaming Californians for their problems. It's hard to build enough apartments, the rent is high, and people are homeless. For people who hate Californians, they seem really keen on replicating their mistakes.

>Nuclear bad
Now whos laughing

This isn't from California. California mass-texted everyone saying "we're in danger of rolling blackouts" and people voluntarily turned up their thermostats, turned off appliances, and so on to shed 1.2GW of load in five minutes, averting the threat of blackouts.

Attached: ca-blackouts.png (623x601, 100.28K)

seethe and dilate commie

>sign up for free money with terms and conditions you think will never actually be enforced
>terms and conditions are actually enforced
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME

>supposedly the most technologically advanced state in the supposedly the most technologically advanced country on the planet
>has even threats of rolling blackouts
Also isn't the term "blackout" problematic? It associates a negative condition with the word "black".