Thunderbird

Is this still the only decent (foss) mail client for windows?

Attached: file.png (256x256, 30.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Geary
binaryoutcast.com/projects/interlink/
repo.palemoon.org/athenian200/epyrus
claws-mail.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This and mutt are the only clients that make sense

Geary is pretty cool. It even has the multi-line vertical inbox design I've been looking for in a FOSS email client. I wish Thunderbird had that.

wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Geary

Attached: geary-40-main-window.png (1652x811, 337.95K)

isn't evolution better than this?

Interlink Mail & News is pretty nice, although the guy who develops it is a complete cuck

binaryoutcast.com/projects/interlink/

Epyrus will be nice when it is officially released, the main developer is still working on preparing it for an initial release.

repo.palemoon.org/athenian200/epyrus

Attached: media%2FFWa3laCX0AECG5y.jpg (2048x1260, 337.59K)

>Athenian200
That faggot became Moonchild's main bitch after Tobin left Pale Moon, I'd rather not use either project, thank you very much

Thunderbird just needs to finish their Android client and integrate desktop and mobile with Firefox Sync.

Why is Moonchild such a problem?
I didn't catch any of the drama, I only know he's an oldschool faggot who happens to have a history as a furry artist, so far back as to be DNP on FChan, at least.

naw dog eudora was great till it couldn't work with all the bullshit security of modern email. I tried that and hated it.

It may not be the prettiest, but it does its job just fine.
claws-mail.org/

I haven't checked my mail in a hot second, I was sure Claws had a three column setup. I don't imagine that would be too hard to hack together though, I might give that a shot.

He bullies developers because he thinks people shouldn't be allowed to fork his shitty software because "muh intellecshul propertys!!1!1" even though his browser is a derivative of Firefox.
He tried to pick a fight with the OpenBSD devs because he was mad that they were using "his branding" on an "unauthorized fork" (which was just a test repo to see if Pale Moon worked in OpenBSD)
He sent fraudulent DMCA claims to MyPal and another fork whose name escapes me for using pictures of the moon that his shitty browser uses.
They doxed and harassed a guy named Daniel James for allegedly "leaking source code" of an open source project to roytam1, a guy who develops Mozilla forks for Windows XP
And that's just the stuff I can think of right now
>It may not be the prettiest
IDK m8, I'm a bit of a sucker for this sort of 2000s UIs

Attached: main.png (924x815, 91.34K)

Yeah I like the style too, I just see most folks being a fan of globohomo design.

>I was sure Claws had a three column setup
It does. It's the default.

Hooray! I'm not completely braindead!

>He bullies developers because he thinks people shouldn't be allowed to fork his shitty software because "muh intellecshul propertys!!1!1" even though his browser is a derivative of Firefox.

The source is licensed under MPL. There's nothing he can do to stop anyone from forking and rebranding it.

does this support RSS?

>The source is licensed under MPL. There's nothing he can do to stop anyone from forking and rebranding it.
Exactly, and yet even if they completely replace the branding Moonchild still sends his faggot harem to harass fork devs just because he doesn't like anyone forking his shitware.

>claws-mail-rssyl
>Read your favourite RSS 1.0, 2.0 and Atom feeds in Claws Mail.
Looks like it's an option.

looks like Apple Mail

Attached: 3e456e79ef32756aa7ecb01787fb154e.png (932x580, 153.07K)

That's kind of GNOME's thing anymore, creating a Mac-ish desktop environment.

Microsoft kinda beat Apple to it by about a decade.

Attached: outlook-2003.png (1024x742, 180.42K)