IToddlers

>iToddlers

Attached: 1663179877139.jpg (1170x541, 95.13K)

Dynamic island is cool and I don’t even notice the notch on my 13 pro max doesn’t anyone realize it’s mainly there for faceid which is a superior way to unlock a device vs fingerprint

Oh and I have a 4k tv if I want to watch a show

notch

Attached: bq6lm6-Roll_Safe_Satania-v83dz8c8a0z21.jpg (1024x578, 283.14K)

Seriously, who watches TV shows on a phone? That's like listening to music through two cans and a string.

Now if you're playing the movie on a telephone, you will never in a trillion years experience the film.
You'll think you have experienced it, but you'll be cheated. It's such a sadness, that you think you've seen a film on your FUCKING TELEPHON.
Get real.

Attached: lynched.jpg (1280x720, 44.98K)

Do iToddlers really?

I watch tv on my 4K TV not my iPhone. Of course poor jeets like you only have a single device for everything so I can understand where the confusion comes from. Remember that there are people who are NOT poor and we have a specialized device for every use.

please don't tell me that's a 16:9 video

>Seriously, who watches TV shows on a phone?
Millions of people. But keep coping, iToddlers.

>third worlders
>people

You’re animals.

>Seriously, who watches TV shows on a phone?

Attached: 1632192804087.png (538x480, 284.64K)

andjeet users in their mud huts
so naturally everyone on Any Forums will tell you they do

>instead of just simply making the notch smaller they decided to make it even more obtrusive
>tout this as a "feature"
>itoddlers slurp this shit up like the good little goys they are

You can't even notice it. Its on the left side of the phone. No one looks at the left side of their phone anyway. its no big deal you can't even see it. you can't see it unless you're looking for it. besides your thumb or hand or something is probably going to cover it everyone is making such a huge deal over the Notch but its really not a big deal at all. I mean its probably saving everyone money because it doesn't have to do something crazy. And using less pixels in that area means less power usage and that means the phone is more environment friendly. If anything the notch is only helping prevent climate change and everyone who doesn't like it is probably flyover state hillbilly who hates the planet. With the help of the notch I'll be saving my battery AND be knowing that I'm on the right side of history as an apple user.

>conzooming media on a phone

>i-i don't watch videos on my phone a-a-anyway!
lol
lmao

i dont notice buttplug in me too

yeah, after you have been fucked a couole of times, it gets numb enough

>>person uses something I don't like
Derr herr I am going to post a stupid image with a Stupid comment that will fix them!

Grow the fuck up people will use what they want to use.

get a thicker skin notchcel

>Jeff, we could use the left over pixels to show the rest of the screen
>but Saabreena, it would look like we're missing bits of screen...
>DOES IT ANDRE, DOES IT REALLY??????????? I MEAN LIKE DATS QUITE RAYCISS THAT SOUNDED RAYCISS TO ME
>Ok I'm in Saabreena...