What’s the state of ARM laptops?

Is the M1 still way ahead of the competition? Is Qualcomm’s shit any good? I saw the benchmarks and it looks like shit still. Are there any good ones? Don’t say pinebook I want a good one.

Attached: AE27FB9F-60DC-4866-8357-C131F4345237.jpg (248x250, 6.27K)

Only after seeing this image a second time do I see the (non dog) face

Damn I'm autistic nigga I see whitey with black mud on his face with a shit eating grin fuck

nigger

What dog?

Attached: 2022-09-14-15-26-23-06-man_looking_at_the_camera-618263260-scale8.00-k_euler_a.png (512x512, 276.43K)

M1 is still the best and Qualcomm is still shit, because unlike Apple they failed at developing custom cores and rely on arm provided designs

I SEE IT

Attached: _20220914_112846.jpg (964x960, 101.73K)

can you please highlight the dog face in the same way?

what dog?

Are you actually retarded?

>It you men a lace you have anite ro

Attached: img2img.jpg (576x512, 122.32K)

>dog
take your meds

I still don't see a dog.

Attached: file.png (512x512, 311.92K)

M1 chips are such a step up from x64 that I'm not going back

as long as you aren't retarded enough to expect to play video games on it, it's basically the perfect mobile computer

>Is the M1 still way ahead of the competition?
what competition? nobody is making chips like m1 for computers for consumer market except apple
>I saw the benchmarks and it looks like shit still
it's not going to improve. the only solution is adding more cores. there's also very little software for arm. it's dead on arrival as an alternative to x86 for laptops. apple can afford to turn their computers into toys that aren't compatible with anything else but apple products. they represent less than 20% of computers sold every year. the rest of the industry isn't going to abandon decades worth of software just so some tranny faggot can save battery power while they browse instagram and reddit.

based

>as long as you aren't retarded enough to expect to play video games on it
Not the chip fault modern programmers have 0 understanding of game engines and just shit out regurgitated garbage.

That sounds good to me, I’m not a big Apple computer fan but there’s nothing better in the laptop space even years after it’s embarrassing.
>there's also very little software for arm
That sounds like cope, name one software that matters.

> such a step up
delusional.

Attached: 1656735134683.png (1170x858, 559.01K)

If you're seeing a face, it means you're human. That effect is called pareidolia.

If you can make a game for computer systems with 90% market share, or 10% market share and a userbase that doesn't play games, which would you pick?