Redpill me on pirating software

Redpill me on pirating software

Attached: 1662596357866111.png (1012x900, 1.02M)

i compile software instead
stop being a beta bitchboy

i would've pirated if it was 10 years ago but not these days unless you want a cryptominer running on your computer. i would maybe torrent gog games but that's about it. i've switched to open source alternatives for all the stuff i use so i have no reason to pirate anyway.

The 400 iq way to pirate software in 2022 is stream ripping and associated acts.
Essentially getting the content to exist locally from a legit source and subverting the drm

I would only pirate games, there are enough alternatives now that I don't have to pirate other software

why pay the media jew when you can obtain it for free

forgot pic

Attached: 1645786184865.png (710x674, 838.74K)

It is for piece of shit thieves who think they are ``hacking the planet'' but really are just a bunch of niggers.

It's this for me, pirate media but not executable, too much incentive to put malware in shit these days, software almost always has a cheap or free viable alternative.

If you must pirate software, sandbox it in a vm

I really wish corporations would actually lose money because of piracy.

oss alternative for proficad?

Just use verified torrent/upload sources by pirate community and you should be fine

>pirating software
Cringe. You can't do shit with pirated program without the source code.
Piracy of music/anime/whatever? That is based because you get DRM-free experience and can do whatever the fuck you want with the copies you've downloaded.

>1980-2000s
>unless you want a virus running on your computer
>2000-2010s
>unless you want malware running on your computer
>2020s
>unless you want a cryptominer running on your computer
42 years of extreme cope and failure from anti-piracy retards. I wonder what the 2030s message will be from you mindless fucking apes? looking forward to seeing the next slight modification to the same old line.

>just use foss bro
Is this really viable though? I try to stick to foss when I can, but when it comes to professional stuff unrelated to programming it rarely holds up
>There is no foss digital audio workstation that is good
>There is no foss adobe suite alternative that is good
>Libreoffice impress sucks compared to powerpoint. Awful templates
It's always the same story: the foss alternative is barebones, providing only the basic functionality, sometimes it's also bugged or awkward to use. Sure, it's technically possible to work with it, just a massive pain that you really don't want to inflict on yourself unless you have a lot of time to waste
Foss is fine for stuff like password managers, browser extensions, phone apps, etc.

I wish I could pirate a hyacinth macaw. I ain't paying ten grand for a pet.

proprietary trash should ALWAYS be pirated

Is there a guide for making a useable img2img generation? There are amazing ones out there, but I have no idea what values to use for all these settings, I'm just doing trial and error, and it's apparently not working.

Attached: 1637693236731.png (512x512, 378.62K)

Most of the time you're just saving youself from paying for something that isn't worth the money

Sorry I meant to post this in the stable diffusion thread.

Literally just pirate everything bruh

If you're as paranoid as this guy and only want to pirate games from gog then gog-games (.)com is the place to be

are slash free media heck yeah