Install Linux Mint

Install Linux Mint.
It is stable, updates frequently and especially very tender with new-to-Linux users as myself, for instance.

Attached: 1626168308_15-kartinkin-com-p-linuks-anime-anime-krasivo-17.jpg (1200x750, 108.16K)

Ubuntu looks modern I don't like how linux mint looks.

>not windows
Hidden.

CC is cute!

Just install fedora

I am an experienced linux expert but I'm also employed as a remote worker and need an OS that can just work without getting in my way giving me problems to fix. Is Mint good fit for me?

This. Fedora is the final redpill.

Attached: tips fedora.gif (214x180, 978.68K)

i think im gonna install debian in place of mint. i had debian for awhile on other machine and it didnt give me as much trouble as mint did. like purging pulseaudio to this date has issues on mint, but on debian has zero issues with running pure alsa from day 1

Install arch

>login loop issue
Its pretty shit.

>updates frequently

LMAO NO THANKS, SYSTEMDUMBASS

Why not LMDE?

oh god I love C.C. Also, fuck off OP. arch is good

because it's a de
im fine with tty and wms

based. what wm?

>systemd
No.

Mint is the second-best distro after Arch, it is clearly the only maintainer-centric distro where said maintainers have their head outside of their ass and unlike Ubuntu and Fedora, all 5 of their SKUs receive the same amount of TLC as each other. Zorin and PoopOS will never be Mint. Shiitsuu is prime.

Attached: [ShadyCrab] Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 - S01E11 [BD][1080p][Hi10][Dual][9A77D05E].mkv_00.16.00.334.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

icewm

>Mint is the second-best distro after Debian
fixed

if it's stable why does it updates frequently

No thanks, I am currently installing openSUSE

Debian's maintainers are so far up their ass it's unreal. They're always scolding you for breaking your system for not doing things the Debian way. But the Debian way isn't actually documented anywhere. It's completely unusable for anything other than single-purpose servers. It's not the most-forked distro because it's good, it's the most-forked distro because it's not good.
This is your brain on Debian.