Linus build my mansion tips

This guy makes jews look like honest people. oh my god dude.

as a business owner you never want to flex and belittle your own workers. this guy is literally making them design his mansion and work inside it. imagine your job being making tech videos and your boss telling you "i want you to design my 50,000$ bathroom". thats the worst thing you can do as a business owner.

And do you really need a mansion..and to build a giant swimming pool like a cartel? and a home cinema giant room where you show it to your coworkers?

it never went through his little jew nerd mind that maybe he will gather "negative attention". not only his former employees can decide to set his house on fire...any thug and criminal will have him on his sights to rob him. you are literally flexing on youtube "look at my giant swimming pool and mansion bros" while having no guards.

cameras can be disabled with lasers, just saying.

Attached: E2vofe0VkAIC8dR.jpg (2048x1536, 495.81K)

and i do mean seriously, compare him to gus fring from better call saul.
why would you ever want to be seen by your employees as a rich snob that makes them work on his mansion while they cant even afford renting some shit studio?

how can you even be so stupid and arrogant?

Attached: BETTER-CALL-SAUL-850.jpg (850x640, 158.82K)

>design
What?
Their job isn't to make tech videos it's to make videos on his channel.

It's a Mrs Breast type deal with him, showing money and expensive things and ideas brings the kids in and view go up

Most of his core audience has been replaced with retarded midgets with mommies' electric fruit slab because they don't see the shallowness of his decisions.

bullshit.
they expect to make videos about tech.
its fucking cringy your boss telling you "ok now i want you to design the led lights in my giant bedroom with the jacuzzy and make a video about it.." while he knows you rent some 2x2 studio.

its called etiquette. should they also start doing house work like painting his fence?

the moment he grew his beard, he probably became paranoid schizophrenic.

If a fence painting video will get views then yes.

Reminder to filter these threads made by LTT staff
Enough with the guerilla shilling

What a repulsive looking mcmansion, and that fucking porsche color jesus christ

Attached: 1491770431993.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

I blame Google for not setting an upper limit on creator income.

Jews are honest to good people
t. works at cybersecurity
And you have no clue what the dimensions of the house at all.
dumb fuck

Expecting a nerd with double piercings in his ears to have taste

Its mister get it right

Post your homes NOW

>technolo/g/y
Anyhow, he deserves what he has earned, also he is in favor of higher taxes for those wealthy. I don't see any wrong, I however miss his rather juvenile look of no-beard.

Why would you post an image like this? You literally dox yourself; what a dummy. Google/Open earth images and sunlight azimuths can pinpoint his location and thus his family estate.
What a dummy. I hope he doesn't get hurt.

>as a business owner you never want to flex and belittle your own workers. this guy is literally making them design his mansion and work inside it. imagine your job being making tech videos and your boss telling you "i want you to design my 50,000$ bathroom".
The creator of Linux sounds pretty based.

God, I hate Jews and capitalism.

>mansion
OP is european. that's an average home in the US

>cameras can be disabled with lasers, just saying.
Just like the TV, right? Is it because they have a TV on the other end? Do I need to invert the laser's frequencies?

>Jews are honest
lying jew detected. or just jew detected