What's your excuse for not running macOS?

I'm so glad that I quit running Linux full time, macOS actually runs all my software. Politically I'm a monarchist, so why the hell would I not use the dominant operating system? Open Source is a pathetic, decentralized effort. Get better, Unix is a good system, the Linux community is commie trash.

Attached: 1660211389116.jpg (1440x810, 172.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=69ZyX5sN2NA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MacOS just wekrs. That's why Mac are the most used operating systems in the tech sector. Linux is just a server OS and will never be a true Desktop OS.

based

IIIIII
AAAMMMMMM
POOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR
Also no window snapping

>What's your excuse for not running macOS?
something something sanctions
my country using linux now

Attached: 1656775190411.png (945x599, 149.21K)

"just werks" until you need to individually adjust the volume for a program (windows and linux could do this for decades)

Tim cook is a fag. I'm not paying for gay buttsex.

Don't forget: no level 7 firewall, no resource monitor, no refresh button, no copyable file path (yes I know you can use the context menu but that's way slower due to not being able to slam into the wall, same as the useless exit buttons)

>DA JOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSS
cringe

Agreed. Though Linux also "just works"TM but for non desktop applications only.

>Tim cook is a fag. I'm not paying for gay buttsex.

Attached: 1636928532280.png (522x747, 135.83K)

Because i refuse to give Tim Apple my money

Sent from iPhone

>the dominant operating system
>unix desktop
l m a o
there are very good reasons why the combined marketshare of desktop unix is 10%

>I'm not paying for gay buttsex.
this
as an arch user

Attached: 1635656197674.png (640x853, 841.59K)

Jay, kill yourself

Attached: 1657354420531.jpg (1000x1000, 137.85K)

i run a custom operating system called linux. linux is more powerful than windows and runs twice as fast.

Attached: R4V3 B0Y - S3RL feat Krystal.jpg (689x717, 109.21K)

macOS has some great ideas, but makes it *really* hard to adopt when you have to use Objective-C or Swift, especially on the GUI side.
>Unix
This was true, but now it's a lie. All that's left is some POSIX compatability.

RIP, Mac OS X. 2001-2019
You will be missed.

Calling this fresh bait is like taking the plastic off your grammas couch forbthe first time and calling it brand new, also terrible window tiler and the amount of shit so grandma doesnt install candycrush.exe.app is obscene

I bought a 2011 17" MBP and it was great. About six or so years later Apple stopped allowing me to update any of the software. I can't even install PowerShell 7. Will not buy another Apple computer. Still using 2011 MBP as thin client and for browsing

>the Linux community is commie trash.
It's not. Or it wasn't. Stallman / Eric S Raymond are big on anti-communism.
youtube.com/watch?v=69ZyX5sN2NA
Now many SJWs (or whatever you call it, you know what I mean) are infiltrating foundations. But that's true for Apple too.