AI Searches Public Cameras to Find When Instagram Photos Were Taken

petapixel.com/2022/09/13/ai-searches-public-cameras-to-find-instagram-photos-as-they-are-taken/
driesdepoorter.be/thefollower/

Attached: .webm (1920x1080, 2.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrEUzKTt7j0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Weird feeling that with better tech and more irresponsible people, it's getting easier for one weirdo to become a privacy threat.
Never mind one company, like Clearview AI or pimeyes.

This is the case with all technology. Anything you're uncomfortable with but willing to allow because you trust the government (for some reason) to be responsible with it, will eventually end up in the hand of randos.
If gene sequencing tech gets good enough that law enforcement starts grabbing DNA samples at crime scenes in order to sequence the culprit's gene sequence to learn about their appearance and likely behaviors, you can bet your ass it'll only be a few years before weirdos are fishing coffee cups out of the trash to get some lip skin of the girl they're stalking so they can sequence her DNA and find out what smells she probably likes or some shit.
Million other examples.

With DNA specifically, it's almost over anyway.
People voluntarily submit their DNA to companies, and those companies store it forever. Combine that with "genetic genealogy" and your DNA might as well already be in the database, see the Golden State Killer case.
More people being very irresponsible leading to everyone's privacy being violated.

GOOD

Attached: actor-jocko-willink-39619_large.jpg (355x500, 36.47K)

Could be unironically lulzy for when girls post ultra photoshopped versions of their bodies and CCTV footage exposes how fat they are.

Welp I guess wipining metadata is useless now.

i wonder if you could establish a pro-privacy movement by showing how all the companies hire autistic incels to develop these tools

>take a picture of yourself in a public location
>publish it on the internet
>wtf! now people know that I was at the location I'm clearly at in the picture I published!
This is weird and creepy but how exactly does it change anything with regards to privacy?

technology was a mistake

Even people with popular social media do not reveal their exact location, because mega-simps are also psycho stalkers.

And if you don't post a photo but they know you're there anyway?

Attached: media.jpg (893x1524, 104.78K)

This only works in places with public security cameras, which are usually well trafficked enough to be recognizable on their own. Look at OP's pic for example. You think nobody could figure out that couple's exact location with a named and very visually distinct bar in the background? Anything in your surroundings can ID you. People who don't want to publish their location don't publish pictures of themselves outside in distinct areas.

Again, nothing changed by this particular tech. A guy's out in public and had his picture taken. People now know he was there, whether or not somebody uses AI to match him up with more footage of him in the same spot.

>AI Searches
*an extremely narrowly human-defined dataset of time where it is known an event occurred

I was very careful about never sending in my DNA but other family members did so they might as well have mine

some woman was just arrested by matching her DNA with a rape kit she had done years earlier

simple
dont use instagram
duh

Thank Fauci that mask wearing in public isn't seen as odd anymore.

Attached: portrait-teenage-boy-hoodie-dark-600w-1749927698.jpg (600x421, 40.03K)

If the rape was a false accusation then ironically it would have been the criminal arrested.

user it will be used to track you. You posted shit about Biden? Off to Gulag you go. Don't like Europe comiting suicide or hate the new vax? Permanent bug torture for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=UrEUzKTt7j0

Pimeyes have already tone it down a lot.