Why are the feds so afraid when we go on the darknet, is it because it really is anonymous?

Why are the feds so afraid when we go on the darknet, is it because it really is anonymous?

>Tor is backdoored/created by the NSA!
Its fully open source so that would be impossible
>b-but my exit nodes!
if you actually go on a hidden serivce there wont be any exit nodes because you don't leave the network.

Attached: 1649117728776.jpg (1024x540, 64.87K)

who do you think runs all the hidden services and non intermediate nodes?
Who do you think contributes to the repository?
Theres this video by Jonathan Blow were he suggests that government agents are mascarading as benign contributors and commiting hidden vulnerabilities to open source projects so they can later use them in action.

>hidden vulnerabilities
Bullshit they would have been found right away. These projects get audited all the time. What would make more sense is that they want us to think that secure platforms are already compromised when they are not.

dude the glowiest glowy is my schizo broie

>Why are the feds so afraid when we go on the darknet
Where did you hear this from? Are you fucking stupid lol. Feds WANT you to go on Tor, they own all the dark markets and cp dispersals, it's all a honeypot.

>Bullshit they would have been found right away.
This is such naive bluepilled thinking lol. They used to hold tournaments in the early 2000s on obfuscating backdoors in open source code. Guess why those stopped

that's funny, the CIA uses it without issue

Attached: creeper girl tnt.png (464x448, 154.99K)

>These projects get audited all the time.
Appeal to authority fallacy. Why are you such a retard lol.

Fuck off glowie we arent going to use tor

Attached: 1638759595188.png (853x547, 239.71K)

>What would make more sense is that they want us to think that secure platforms are already compromised when they are not.
Says you? Thank you Anonymous, I will continue to use these platforms as if they are secure, and no, I will not hide my activity as if they were secure, because you know, Anonymous told me it was secure.

>he thinks open source will protect him
say hello to my little friend called systemd

Why would they want us to protect our own privacy? They already hold a monopoly on data everywhere, encryption defeats the purpose.
And you think people have not gotten better at noticing backdoors?
yet you still post on the clearweb

tor sucks ass dude, just use i2p its actually decentralized

a friendly message to our butthurt guests this evening, the police department

don't call it an assault rifle, because that is not what it is. it's a "battle rifle."

your butthurt is palpable. the OP even said so.

Attached: miyafuji yoshika.jpg (577x700, 68.58K)

That's a honeypot too

Attached: 1608978488000.jpg (1024x768, 256.05K)

>glowie gets backup
just give up we wont be using your honeypot

>tor glows
>i2p glows
>vpn glows
>freenet glows
>everything glows
Ok, so what can I use? Nothing?

Do not use any privacy tools as they are honeypots.

glowies convincing schizos to stop using tor and i2p because they're "honeypots" was a pretty clever move

the once proud police psyops team cowardly breaks ranks and flees in an all out retreat, getting picked off one by one. and the rest is history.

tor was put to the test under the most perilous of circumstances and held up to the challenge. i don't see anyone but butthurt police rail against it when the tunneling software clearly can handle the most sensitive of data

to date you have busted precisely 0 darkweb operators.

Attached: armchair historian.jpg (900x900, 168.86K)

see

>Why would they want us to protect our own privacy?
Tor is not private you tard. The feds own half the exit nodes, at least.
>And you think people have not gotten better at noticing backdoors?
Anyone remotely competend gets hired by the feds. What do you think Cicada was.
LARP. You type like a gaylord. Stfu.

>connect to onion links
>access 0 exit nodes
problem faggot?

using tor, i2p or anything private will get you on a watchlist so dont use them.

Kinda, it's not that they're "afraid" more annoyed when we make them do their jobs, which brings into question if the efforts of such agencies are ethical.
They fear the final point, the ethical questioning, however they've established themselves as some form of "authority" in that area.
If I were them I'd be happy to ride the nothing-to-hide and adblock-is-theft normie mentalities and stop pushing buttons like getting schizos to do a terror attack which then bleeds into memes, but as I said they're retarded enough to think they can "control" anonymous(used correctly, not some guyfawks mask larper)

said that to my face and not online, saw what happened
i guess it is one thing to make a stop over to a makeshift CIA blacksite who is testing out the Navy's software (tor) but you at least could have come back?

Attached: Sora no woto cover.jpg (960x1440, 331.44K)

this glows, tor always uses exit nodes nice psyop.

It's been shown time and time again that any script kiddie with a couple thousand dollars worth of servers can easily deanonymize tor users as well as servers given enough time.
No I will not link you to any sources, look it up yourself. If you can't or won't because you're even more retarded than I think you are you deserve what's coming your way.

Attached: 1656076885807.png (999x720, 403.75K)

Thats only for the clear web. If you go on a .onion site there are no exit nodes.

>battle rifle
well ackshyually that refers to older, large-caliber semi-automatic rifles like the FN FAL, M1 Garand, SVT-40 and G3, not assault rifles. assault rifles typically use smaller, intermediate rounds like 5.56x45mm and 7.62x39mm instead of the gigantic 7.62-by-50something-mm that battle rifles use

you got found in a pond
and called the national guard because you came across a force and or power greater than yourselves

national guard asked if it was a drill
it wasn't, it was a live operation, and no one expected what happened next
police are the lowest common denominator and no one takes any of your psyops with misplaced "lol"'s seriously. you are not a soldier, your greatest shortcoming

and i know KNOW almost half of the posts in this thread are butthurt police

Attached: tomoko balloon.jpg (940x666, 271.12K)

>deanonymize
This concept does not exist to those who understand opsec, you were never anonymous.
The only way to truly be anonymous these days is to acquire a geographically distinct device and keep it air gaped, else you have been collected for future decryption when quantum gets there.
China might already be there with that creepy Uni network.

Thanks for confirming that you actually are even more retarded than I thought.

you type like a GPT-2 bot.
be gone retard.

Im so fucking tired of glowies shilling their shit honeypot