Thoughts on Linus' budget PC? Can Any Forums build a better one around that same price?

Thoughts on Linus' budget PC? Can Any Forums build a better one around that same price?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 119.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTAzwKiQ7Ns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

69?
OMEGALOL
can i get so free KARMA?

Linus is alright. He's going to hold tech companies and products accountable with his new multi-million labs venture. That's why there's panic in the tech industry and they're trying to take him down.

didnt he paid like a total of 150 just in shipping?

Who?

yeah and chipotle accepts cash
still debating filing an FTC complaint about that one

Attached: 1658140311531.png (597x794, 534.95K)

Linus Tech Tips, the most famous tech content creator and /our guy/

Did he make another? Why? Who at this point isn't making at least $15 an hour through sheer inflation?

for me it's this britbong boomer

Attached: 563521.jpg (400x600, 88.51K)

>Can Any Forums build a better one around that same price?
Yes.

Who do I want to watch if I want more David Zhang? I just want to renovate my office but I don't know what to get

What's the deal with this new "portion of the video" shtick? Were sponsors kvetching about him double dipping?

I don't mind ads if there are ways to pay to not have them. Jupiter Broadcast (good set of linux pocasts) does this. Not sure if that's even possible though on youtube :(

the way to not have ads is to block them you black fucking retarded niggerfaggot

thanks bros

>the way to not have ads is to block them you black fucking retarded niggerfaggot

You're so edgy and use naughty words, I love it. Of course I use ad blocker for things I mind ads. But I don't mind ads if there is a way to pay to get around them and I appreciate the creator's work.

HOLY SHIT SO YOU LIKE... LIKE ... CAN GET AN OLD COMPUTER FOR... GET READY FOR THIS... AN OLD COMPUTER FOR VERY LITTLE MONEY!!!!!!!!!! WHOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CAN I GET A LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE FOR THAT WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Send thoughts and prayers

Can you link specs or a picture?
OP is a retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=xTAzwKiQ7Ns

Core 2 Duo
r9 270
8 Gbs DDR3

some quad xeon circa 2012
16GB VRAM
ultimately a GTX 760
240GB SSD