Patching

What's the equivalent of WSUS for Linux servers? What's your method for patching?

Attached: 1660758125053039m.jpg (997x1024, 66.54K)

Sauce on feet?

>What's the equivalent of WSUS
just a standard linux server that contain the repositories.
there are also devops stuff like chef and kubernetes that nobody use

My gf.

Kill yourself

No u

No but really, who is it?

Attached: 1661990529263045.jpg (773x645, 29.31K)

dont know what you're talking about but I feel obligated to reply to your thread

feet

>What's the equivalent of WSUS for Linux servers?
At my previous job, they've developed own system for that, called LSUS. Plus, repository management systems can do that, to an extent, by allowing you to cache and blacklist certain cache elements from remote repos. See: Nexus, Artifactory.
Plus, you can re-invent the wheel with orchestration systems if you manage updates through them. Just apt pin something and whatever's the equivalent with yum/dnf, so you get your updates in waves, on certain groups, except blacklisted ones.

goddess of a feet
those feet are too be worshiped

Those are some beautiful feet, damn

I don't know what wsus is, but I use emerge.

Attached: Bdsm Pale Redhead White Girl Claire Adams Fetish Slave Hard Tied Bondage Integral Tights Leather Black Corset Ballet Boots Pt11.jpg (590x900, 108.11K)

a cron script deployed via ansible?
spacewalk?
there are lots of solutions to this problem

my gf.

Damn cant you believe it i saw a pic of your GF two years a go and nuitted to it LOL

foota

I LOVE COFFEE

There's a video of this online. Reverse search, look for keywords... You'll find it sooner or later, it's worth it.

>ansible
>spacewalk/uyuni