IOS 16

Should I update? I want the dark sky weather and Lock Screen widgets but I’m worried there will be some downgrades in areas and I don’t want to get fucked over

Attached: uWf6fiuYyPcZ.jpg (1920x1080, 159.29K)

>buying an overpriced phone just for some widgets and a dark mode

Nuclear annihilation can't come soon enough.

>Lock Screen widgets
16 years late with that invention

You're retarded if you don't update for AVIF support

I'm gonna hold off for a while. There is almost always some disastrous bug that gets revealed in the first week of launch.

Why would I care about that? AVIF is already deprecated to JXL

>You're retarded if you don't update for support

Android still doesn’t have this

I've already updated. Looks nice but not all that different. If you've got a crazy old phone maybe don't update. But I'm a few gens behind and I'm fine (iPhone 11)

I'm pissed at the grey app tray at the bottom, it looks ugly af

Screenshot?

I always wait until apple themselves push the update
also I don't trust versions such as 16.0, high chance of them having bugs

I dont have a battery % on the 11...........

>overpriced
poor people are the problem, not rich people

are they still doing the thing where if i upgrade my old phone (8s) it will become laggy and unusable and unreversably
so?

REMINDER

iphone 11 does NOT get
>battery percentage icon
>landscape face id unlock

I'll upgrade when 16.4 comes out

I don’t either on 13 pro
Max idk?

yeah it's fucked bros, iOS pisses me off daily
but android pissed me off even more to the point where I actually broke one out of anger
so I'm stuck with this now

Just downgrade back to iOS 15.whatever. It's not hard.

I’ve noticed a weird bug with the keyboard haptics on my 13 mini. When using Bluetooth headphones, my phone waits until the keyboard sound reaches the headphones to trigger the haptic.
Has anyone else noticed this? I’m hoping that this is just a bug because the haptics not lining up with my actual press is fucking weird.

whenever my iPhone does something that pisses me off I get the urge to switch back to android
this is a mistake because when I do the same thing pisses me off on the android plus a million other little things that don’t work as well

This. With updates, you let the guinea pigs go first.

the things that piss me off with iOS are usually things that you can't do, like change defaults or some feature missing
the things that piss me off with android are things that I *should* be able to do, because they are advertised as features for the device, yet they don't work properly. Like rotating my fucking screen. Or the entire UI just bugs out for 30 seconds