The industrial revolution and it's consequences have been a disaster for the human race

The industrial revolution and it's consequences have been a disaster for the human race

Wouldn't you agree user?

Attached: theodore_kaczynski.jpg (225x225, 7.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lx3rdVQZ3mo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guess. Any reads on this topic?

I always laugh at minanites in there smelly , rough riding and slow horse and buggys in my air conditioned car

of course only poeple who say otherwise are retarded and coping.The best are those reddit types with
>muh id rather have apple store netflix and marvel than be cesar or Genghis khan.

You can stop posting this, the movie came out already.

What's so great about being Caesar? You spend all your life on the battlefield and are killed once you have power.

the movie is dogshit terrible

That's indefinitely more chad-like than being some s o y nigger buying Marvel comics.

a very, very small percentage of population were rulers at any given point in time though. if you were born 500 years ago you'd likely be a peasant barely making ends meet. the average person has it much better nowadays.

nein, imagine if you had a flock of cattle, and you lived off milk and meat. So I dont know what you think you mean by 'Barely making ends meet'. Nowadays you have to work in a stuffy office for money, rather than living off the earth. The earth provided everything that people needed

Attached: Tom_Roberts_Shearing_the_rams__59067.jpg (760x506, 211.67K)

>The industrial revolution and it's consequences have been a disaster for the human race

Yes.
The industrial revolution brought in new employment practises that were massively detrimental to the living and working conditions of the wage earning classes. The opportunity to utilize technology in a way that liberates those from the bondage of exploitive labour seems to have been thus far missed.
It's a human tragedy.

Attached: marxchad.png (3464x3464, 2.89M)

Technology destroying civilization is a fairly recent thing, even if you factor in environmental damage and AGW.

You don't want pre-industrial society, you just want society without Twitter or dating apps.

I have to agree considering that there are no young females out in public that aren't on their smartphones the whole time
I can't imagine how bad it is in the west

Technology will eventually make it possible to abolish suffering entirely.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lx3rdVQZ3mo

Attached: Can Biotechnology Abolish Suffering?.jpg (314x500, 32.21K)

I think it's fine desu. We just have to progress faster until technology fixes everything.

>abolish suffering entirely
nuclear weapons already exist

.>You spend all your life on the battlefield and are killed once you have power.
wow a life of real adventure exploring unseen lands women battlefields and Cities.I bet all he wanted was a safe 9 to 5 job in a pod.He lived more in 5 years on battlefield that anyone today does in a lifetime.

yes your life was stable and you had way more freedom from intrusive goverment.Not everyone was a serf and even if you were life was less stressful and chaotic.And if you wanted adventure you could have it.Now you cant have a simple stable life nor can you have any real adventure.

>abolish suffering entirely.
look s o yentists discovered a new antidepressant that makes you happy when you are overworked and watch adds.Dont fix the fucked up society fix the depression as a symptom.

>genetically engineered wage slaves that dont feel sad or lonely

Attached: 1657541863434.png (960x960, 2.22M)

I agree. It's been going downhill for a while.