What did NEETs do all day before (modern) internet?

what did NEETs do all day before (modern) internet?

Attached: natural-habitat.jpg (1200x900, 249.92K)

hobbies

Rode BMX, smoked weed and drank beers in the woods by the trails with my friends. Come home, use dial-up when it was free from X to Y and go on IRC. Albinoblacksheep IRC, first on LCIRC and then on Rizon.

A lot more single player video games.
And it was a better time for them too, the games were soulful and you generally played them blind without guides. Unless you were that guy who bought paper guides

writing philosophy

played fallout 2

Books. Drink.

I don't get one thing - how do NEETs manage if not for their parents?

>how do NEETs manage if not for their parents?
They do not.

Chess

Inherited wealth or autismbux

Read books. A lot of books.

in australia, a lot of neets are trannies, who for obvious reasons dont want to be seen in public, therefore cant work. so they apply for disability payment, and claim whatever disability they can think of. usually depression or being physically unable to work, which are both bullshit. so they get food and accommodation paid for by the taxpayer.

Nobody wants to hire a retard autist tranny like me. I also get paranoid and hear things when stressed so not much to do about that.

>retard
>autist
>tranny
just excuses youve made for having no direction in life and being lazy in general

Whatever, user knows everything. It’s over…

What topics? I've done a bit in the past, sorta related to stoicism and how one shouldn't get upset by facts.

Study math. The biggest contributors to math and science were NEETs.

is this really a NEET?
To me it looks like a regular nerdy guy just hanging out in his mancave. Too well kept to be a NEET dungeon

I'm on neet Bux because no one will hire me, I'm not a bad person but everyone assumes I'm a criminal or that I'm upto no good, I can never catch a fucking brake I just look like a shit cunt crim.
My whole life I have been treated like a criminal, I haven't broken the law before and I spend a lot of time volunteering.

I did crimes in the past I guess.

Attached: Lombroso-his-book-includes-ideas-on-the-criminal-man-or-luomo-delinquente.jpg (582x898, 97.9K)

>Albinoblacksheep
God, how long has it been since i've heard that