How can you not love xina?

i love xina

Attached: 1663041334153878.png (579x681, 352.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/173743038/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking based, glory to the People's Republic of China, the Communist Party of China and its leader Chairman Xi Jinping. Death to the United States and its puppets

Will I finally be able to deniggerify elves in lotr and witcher

I kneel

WTF, I love China now

>What rightfully belongs to blacks

Attached: 1659712579812485.gif (380x280, 1.93M)

>makes her white instead of chinese
based, the chinese have taste

>white supremacist Chinese

Attached: 1522603092309.jpg (250x240, 13.96K)

The chinese unironically have top tier Any Forums taste
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/173743038/

SJW's hate Asians and call them "white-adjacent". Can't make this shit up. We need mass shootings in sociology classes instead of supermarkets.

glowing

They need to run Buck Breaking through the filter to uncover the horrible story of the Chinese slaves of Amerikkka.

>glowing
It's quite the opposite.

>stop white supremacist
>Chinese
Isn't he being racist?

I always wondered why SJWs never gave more of a shit about anime and cultural appropriation in cosplay and this is probably why, they just don't touch it, and it's for the best.

They're trying, but nobody's having any of it. See the """controversy""" over Uzaki-chan.

There's so many levels of wrong in the last sentence alone.

hire fans

nobody who consumes anime has ever had the slightest effect on the world

you guys just don't matter. not worth the energy

>white supremacist Chinese

Attached: 1663049903890.jpg (423x363, 53.48K)

BASED

Because SJW push where they can. As soon as actual resistance is met they retreat and are irrelevant.

They can push into colleges and places like that because it logically at first makes sense. Yeah "Whites" enslaved blacks so sure why not make some small changes.

What do the Japanese, Koreans or Chinese care for "slavery" they enslaved each other for millennia and they had the same looks.

Disney believe it or not is a big deal in Asia. And they're having none of SJW shit they're pulling in the west.

What they want out of Disney is European Aristocratic Fantasy. Not nuDisney.

Attached: np_file_119730.jpg (2000x1419, 325.1K)

lmfao based as hell