Just put a software border around it and them it's a feature

>Just put a software border around it and them it's a feature.
>Well do YOU have any better ideas? That's what I thought.

Attached: 1663033837233.jpg (1536x864, 84.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sneak.berlin/20201112/your-computer-isnt-yours/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Beautiful.

Attached: Apple-iPhone-14-Pro-iPhone-14-Pro-Max-Dynamic-Island-demo-3up.webm (1920x1080, 1.08M)

Who even thought the call thing was a good idea. I it to answer calls with one hand.

Looks like shit. It doesn't provide any novel utility and is obviously only there to hide the "notch."
You know Apple is out of ideas when this is the best they can come up with.

>spinning 3d airpods

kino

poor

Every breath you take
www.inverse.com/article/16929-apple-watch-will-now-remind-ou-to-breathe
Every move you make
www.komando.com/security-privacy/secret-map-tracking-apple/465598
Every bond you break
acecilia.medium.com/apple-is-sending-a-request-to-their-servers-for-every-piece-of-software-you-run-on-your-mac-b0bb509eee65
Every step you take
www.usatoday.com/story/tech/columnist/2020/09/08/iphone-tracking-everywhere-you-go-how-find-setting/5695132002
I'll be watching you
www.thehackernews.com/2017/10/iphone-camera-spying.html

Every single day
sneak.berlin/20201112/your-computer-isnt-yours/
Every word you say
nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2018/08/13/siri-is-listening-to-you-but-shes-not-spying-says-apple
Every game you play
techstory.in/apple-slammed-by-epic-games-chief-for-spyware-tools
Every night you stay
www.iphonelife.com/content/your-iphone-spying-you
I'll be watching you
www.foxbusiness.com/technology/apples-siri-is-eavesdropping-on-your-conversations-putting-users-at-risk
Oh, can't you see
You belong to me
truthout.org/articles/apple-employee-blows-whistle-on-illegal-spying-and-toxic-working-conditions

How my poor heart aches
With every step you take
www.macrumors.com/2011/04/25/federal-lawsuit-filed-over-apples-location-tracking-in-ios
Every move you make
www.stopspying.org/latest-news/2021/10/1/stop-condemns-apple-for-tracking-iphone-location-when-turned-off
Every vow you break
appleinsider.com/articles/16/09/29/apple-acknowledges-tracking-imessage-metadata-and-sharing-it-with-law-enforcement
Every smile you fake
abc4.com/news/tech-social-media/yes-your-iphone-is-taking-invisible-pictures-of-you
Every claim you stake
wonderfulengineering.com/u-s-apple-store-employees-are-working-to-unionize-and-theyre-using-android-phones-to-keep-apple-from-spying-on-them/
I'll be watching you
www.computerworld.com/article/3628454/apples-plan-to-scan-us-iphones-raises-privacy-red-flags.html

The illusion will be broken the second you open up some goyslop in fullscreen and you have a stupid fucking black box on your screen. It's literally worse than the notch for anything that isn't Apple's gimmicks built around it.

Attached: 1663035429045.jpg (700x526, 74.69K)

See above post

Can't wait to upgrade my 13 pro to 14 pro

that amazing new camera, the emergency sat sos, the dynamic island

looks so good

>Well do YOU have any better ideas?
uhhh yes
>put the clock in the middle
>put the camera on 1 side
>put whatever sensors and a proper fucking earpiece on other side
>fake the notch (or even an entire top bezel) in software around the 2 wasting as little vertical space as possible unlike the iToy
>no more hair eating shitass earpiece with bigger bezel
>notch aesthetics improved significantly
>more space for notification icons on the left

Based.

itoddlers eternally btfo

blazed

TempleOS did it first

>ANOTHER FUCKING NOTCH THREAD
I DONT CARE
I DONT GIVE A SHIT
STOP FUCKING SPAMMING THIS
FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING LITTLE NOTCH AND WHATEVER COMPANY HIRED YOU TO SPAM THIS SHIT ALL DAY EVERY FUCKING DAY LIKE PREVIOUS THREE THOUSAND THREADS WE HAD IN 3 DAYS WERENT ENOUGH GO KILL YOURSELF YOU SPASTIC FUCKING RETARD

Sir this is a Dynamic Island thread.

I sincerely don't understand what's so terrible about having a standard bezel on the top for the camera. The fucking thing is already 7 inches tall you can waste a tiny bit of that with a bezel

You tell them, bro!

Attached: go.png (216x200, 17.33K)

the notch was unironically better