Well Any Forums its been a fun and educational ride using linux...

Well Any Forums its been a fun and educational ride using linux. I reminiscence using ubuntu back in 2020 and not knowing how to use it and immediately going back to macOS. Fast forward to today and ive been dabling and using linux for a good 5-7 months starting with manjaro then trying out others such as mint, xubuntu, pop os, and kali one day out of boredom. I eventually decided to use arch since i've been using manjaro and was the most familiar with it and for the week i've been using arch i think i made my decision to cut my losses and go back to macOS. With the little mundane things i do on my mac its not worth the time and headache trying to fix any issues on linux that isnt fucking documented or that has happened to enough people to where someone who does has knowledge about linux knows how to fix. It was a good run and i really only installed linux out of complete boredom and fell in love and quickly out of love. You guys helped me learn alot about shit that doesnt fucking matter but hey it was interesting, back to macOS i go

Attached: 1654269125829.jpg (1280x1500, 187.48K)

Stop being lazy.

tl;dr

this desu

me on the left

you're a futanari?

you're not?

Ubuntu and pop is literally just work. Maybe use different hardware. Of course there is a learning and not everything is perfect. Nothing wrong with macos

wtf is real

Why does he look like a girl?

>he

Linux is a kernel

waiting for my turn to return to winows. its just like what they say: its a hobby os.

Ikemeru bros...

Pro tip for anyone ITT: if you're too lazy to read a wall of text to see what it's about, you can ctrl+f "macOS" to confirm that whatever was written isn't worth reading.

why would anyone willingly use arch?

cant comprehend looney trooneys
dont even try

those two girls belong to BBC

>those two girls

op is a fag

Linux is for bickering trannies that like to endlessly tinker with their OS.

nakadashi

I'm pretty sure that character is transgender, he has tits to the point where even other characters notice it.