AI hate thread

DALL-E is just a glorified search engine that copy pastes pre-existing image files, applies edge detection and then uses smudge and some other matrix filtering tools to combine the layers into one, and I'm tired of pretending it's not.
Instead of actually teaching people how to use GIMP, we've come up with this ridiculous shit. I'm reminded of that picture from a newspaper where a black person said something along the lines of "Computers are racist because they're too hard to use"

Wall-E was a prophetic movie. The majority seem to just want to maximize pleasure, rest on their laurels and be spoonfed randomly generated crap without any thought to satisfy their desires.
Socrates was truly right when he spoke of the higher pleasures, fucking plebs.

The true meaning of artificial intelligence is the phenomena wherein mongoloids can use these tools to mascarade as slightly sentient.

Attached: walttt.jpg (1280x720, 36.37K)

Agree, problem is Any Forums is riddle with talentless shitheads so they will fucking hate you for telling it how it is, good luck

fpbp

Is it? I have seen anons make this claim many times but never have I seen them provide any proof. Can you?

Attached: 1663003021618541.png (512x960, 522.77K)

Well? Are you gonna provide ant evidence, chum?

Attached: 1663002871578397.png (512x512, 337.28K)

at least i'm not the only one tired of seeing shitty quality fucked up images that some tard generated and got thousands of updoots for

>DALL-E is just a glorified search engine that copy pastes pre-existing image files, applies edge detection and then uses smudge and some other matrix filtering tools to combine the layers into one, and I'm tired of pretending it's not.
lol cope

read how it works kid before u embarrass yourself further

>see ai art apologist on twitter
>go to their profile
>click on ‘media’ tab
>be treated to badly-drawn furry art
now i am a progressive person but this is just out of hand

Oh wow, it uses some fine-tuned transformer model to produce these things? Cool.
Dude, it's not magic. Is it slightly complicated? Yeah, sure. Stop getting high on your own elitist, nerd farts.

it has nothing to do with what you described so it's clear you got filtered because of your 85 iq

close— i got filtered because the images were not pleasing to look at

so you just come to these threads and lie?

So modern machine learning isn't based on transformer models? Well, Mr. 9000 IQ, enlighten me, what sorcery is used in its stead?

it uses a technology that will never make you a real woman

you clearly you don't even know what a transformer model is.

but I know that you have the bone structure of a man and XY chromosomes

and BMI 30+

>Wall-E was a prophetic movie.
Prophetic or disclosure?

you know what fuck this discussion, you're either a pleb or a bee oh tee, the end result is the same.

actually, let's test it,
What is the meaning of life?

your parents will bury you in a grave bearing your real name

graves dont "bear" things

lmao fucking dead internet

Something like DALL-E is the logical endpoint for modern art. Not only is everyone copying each-other endlessly through creations which they don't understand, but now they have this program that can do that for them.

>DALL-E is just a glorified search engine that copy pastes pre-existing image files, applies edge detection and then uses smudge and some other matrix filtering tools to combine the layers into one, and I'm tired of pretending it's not.

Diffusion algorithms actually don't work that way.