Have we finally found a killer app for AI?

Have we finally found a killer app for AI?

Attached: 1663016573538095.png (653x864, 149.28K)

Fucking BASED
Fuck Disney and their woke agendas.

ooh, looks like private AI just became illegal terrorist technology. but don't worry, your new smart TV will have a built-in AI Diversity filter that will turn all the characters any color but white.

Dear god... the AI wars have begun.

Why is that black person underwater? lmao

they must have tried crossing the ocean for free gibs

What the fuck is that creature on the bottom?

Checked.

Attached: 1662800761174746.png (500x500, 419.05K)

fell off the ship

Christ her eyes are so far apart they're in different time zones. I guess they casted the right person to play a fish woman.

Why the heck are you manchildren discussing about children entertainment on a technology board?

God damn. Unwoking patches. Gonna prove that all these movies are still dogshit.

They aren't. They are discussing the AI technology. It's... literally in the OP. lol

WOKEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH RN

Well, that's what I call the 'future'.
Next please do 'The Pianist' with Denzel Washington for maximum kvetching.

Man I'm just surprised to see a dev that isn't a sjw

Lmao

since they can't swim they just drown

Unironically using "woke" is the same as unironically using "SJW" at this point.

Woke ironically is an example of cultural appropriation. Woke was used by black nationalists that argued that black peoples were mindlessly sleeping. The idea of sleeping exemplified by like.. the destruction of traditional values and family in the black community.

What's stopping trannoids and le woke folkx from doing the same to other movies? They can replace any white guy/man with a beautiful tranny.

This technology cuts both ways.